SAU Community

Carbon Fibre Interior Pieces

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wet carbon pieces are available now for R33 and R32 (we have a handful of the gear stick surrounds) on a trial basis. If by the end of the trial the majority of people have said the fiddling is acceptable then the dry carbon will not be produced as the set-up costs of dry carbon are very expensive.

What pieces? so far all I have seen is the gearstick surround. What 33 parts are actually available.

No, as we don't have any R34 parts yet, we do however need 2 more R32 participants.

Will any R34 parts be produced in the future, and if so, which parts?

Interested in a CF triple gauge cluter and so fourth.

Is the fit OEM quality?

What pieces? so far all I have seen is the gearstick surround. What 33 parts are actually available.

The gearstick surround is the test piece to determine if the wet lay-up construction has the approval of the customers ( you guys). I applaud them on taking direct feedback from customers.

Will any R34 parts be produced in the future, and if so, which parts? Interested in a CF triple gauge cluter and so fourth. Is the fit OEM quality?

What parts are produced is up to Sniper Racing. Unsure about the fitment, that's what the Beta Testing is for.

Dry. How far away is the rest of the dash from being completed

I don't have any dates. Sniper Racing has asked us to do the trial on there behalf, as they are a wholesaler and thus have no customer base to draw comments/feedback from. The construction type will be determined from the feedback of those conducting the Beta Testing.

The gearstick surround is the test piece to determine if the wet lay-up construction has the approval of the customers ( you guys). I applaud them on taking direct feedback from customers.

What parts are produced is up to Sniper Racing. Unsure about the fitment, that's what the Beta Testing is for.

I don't have any dates. Sniper Racing has asked us to do the trial on there behalf, as they are a wholesaler and thus have no customer base to draw comments/feedback from. The construction type will be determined from the feedback of those conducting the Beta Testing.

If & when, I am willing to Beta test the R34 Parts. :P

i just brought a whole heap of cf parts from japan and should be here late this week/early next.

look awesome and different

hi

i just would like to ask you where did u get all these parts?

i have er34 too a ive been looking for these parts for an ages

thanx and they all look amazing

hi

i just would like to ask you where did u get all these parts?

i have er34 too a ive been looking for these parts for an ages

thanx and they all look amazing

I have a mate who brought them off the japanese auctions. Will all be here tomorrow :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Whats the difference between wet and dry carbon? lololol

I'm going to be writing up an article soon as this is quite a common question.

sorry just saw above posts..

Interested for when R34 components arrive/to be tested..

Thanks.

Once I hear something I will let you guys know.