SAU Community

Ellenbrook

Stage2

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be five years past its due date anyway so im not even thinking about it yet.

true true...

like the new sport stadium that perth was ment to get, and all the other projects going on around the city.

If it is anything like the train line to mandurah its a long way off.

Good to see that Watercorp are finally running there new damn water main where the promenade is going to run so they can FINALLY finish extending henley brook ave so I can just drive straight to gnangara rd from my place and not have to deal with the maze every morning.

Speaking of Henley brook ave, I noticed Hungry Jacks has just sprouted up outa nowhere in the last 3 weeks. Almost looks as if it's ready to open soon :/

• 2 weeks later...
hj's is now open!! too bad i cant eat it for the next 6 months :P

Where is this HJ's? I been eating maccas and chooks for 2weeks... so sik of it!!!!! The woodfire pizzas here are awesome 2.... just dont have enough $$$ to eat it that often!!!

What abt the restaurant near BWS, any1 tried it?? Smells really good and prices are pretty cheap! Oscars i think it is called or something like that!

Yeah, Oscars is pretty good. went there for a party

HJ's is on the opposite corner to red rooster on that round about on Gnangara rd and Henley brook avenue. it took them 3 weeks from surveying the land to opening there doors to customers, pretty amazing :P

And they have started laying the rest of the road for Henley Brook Ave so it'll be a pretty easy to get there from the promenade.

Also it won't be long till KFC is here, Apperently lol

Did they have some big opening for HJ in Ellenbrook? I was at the Ellenbrook vets the other week and people thought I was at HJ's taking photos.

I'll have to see if the HJ's up there is better than Midland and Mundaring (well Mundaring easily as that is a shit hole)

I lived in Henley brook for 3years ( just over gnangara there ) and it was totaly awsum, Im about to rent a property in Charlotte's vineyard, its so nice out there! not much happens in ellenbrook, bit of graffiti here an there, but thats about it!

Ill prob's see you around out there :P haha

Someone has applied for the license, Hopefully it get approved and they build the place as fast as they did HJ's.

Can't wait to be able to walk home pissed and not have to get a $50 taxi ride

Also, have a SAUWA Ellenbrook piss up! hahaha :O

• Latest Posts

• Any chance you can get a Nistune board installed instead and set the speed limit to whatever your tires can handle?
    • Hi all, I need to get this HKS SLD attached to my stock ECU because I've now got the German autobahn and faster European circuits to contend with.  The car is a manual 2dr ER34 with an AT ECU and I've realised the AT ECU has two pins for speed sensor signals: Pin 29: Vehicle speed sensor signal (Vehicle speed sensor 2) Pin *58: Output shaft rotation sensor signal (Vehicle speed sensor 1) - *RB25DET A/T model only Before I go butchering this harness, is anyone sure of which pin is the correct one for signal adjustment? The attached document from HKS indicates pin 29 but I found this situation mentioned in the following thread on a different forum (R34 GTT Auto Trans Speed Cut Problem | Zerotohundred) mentioning pin 58 needing to be altered by member zephuros, albeit it seems to be for an RSM-GP and the info appears to be old.  R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-2.pdf R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-3.pdf R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-1.pdf HKS SLD Vehicle Pin out P59-P70 ER34-pages.pdf
    • Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Verified Maidens Superlative Сasual Dating
    • Slimline sub on the rear parcel shelf is doable. Pioneer TS-WX140DA is only 70mm high.   
    • People like Johnny Dose Bro might be laughing at my post because I accidentally added 100mm to my numbers. 350-355 is indeed the lower limit. 450 is off-road Skyline spec.