SAU Community

Ellenbrook

Stage2

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone has applied for the license, Hopefully it get approved and they build the place as fast as they did HJ's.

Can't wait to be able to walk home pissed and not have to get a $50 taxi ride

Also, have a SAUWA Ellenbrook piss up! hahaha :)

A f**kN MEN!!!!!!!!

It will be a fair hike to stagger back to my place, but i reckon i can do it! :(

Yeah, Oscars is pretty good. went there for a party

HJ's is on the opposite corner to red rooster on that round about on Gnangara rd and Henley brook avenue. it took them 3 weeks from surveying the land to opening there doors to customers, pretty amazing ;)

And they have started laying the rest of the road for Henley Brook Ave so it'll be a pretty easy to get there from the promenade.

Also it won't be long till KFC is here, Apperently lol

I'm boycotting that f*kn HJ's - When the drive through gets full the fat knobjockeys that eat it start lining up on the road therefore blocking the f*kn road for the rest of us! Get OFF you fat asses if the drive through is full and park your car OFF the road and take a 5 metre walk to the front door. Or here's an idea go home and COOK your kids some decent food. :D

Maybe i should've put this in the WGMG's thread

I'm boycotting that f*kn HJ's - When the drive through gets full the fat knobjockeys that eat it start lining up on the road therefore blocking the f*kn road for the rest of us! Get OFF you fat asses if the drive through is full and park your car OFF the road and take a 5 metre walk to the front door. Or here's an idea go home and COOK your kids some decent food. :D

*Hugs Lauren*

Salright girl....you let it all out....youll feel better. ;)

well we all could invest in those mini bikes! and scoot back from the pub :P ( althou that could patently be quite dangerous ) It would so solve all our staggering problems hahaha!

Mental vision - SAU members all scooting back from a pub in ellenbrook... Haha yerrr.... Mines on 5" chromies yo, with a Qtr Inch Dump pipe! HAHAHA

Edited by SN1P3R

I'm boycotting that f*kn HJ's - When the drive through gets full the fat knobjockeys that eat it start lining up on the road therefore blocking the f*kn road for the rest of us! Get OFF you fat asses if the drive through is full and park your car OFF the road and take a 5 metre walk to the front door. Or here's an idea go home and COOK your kids some decent food. :P

i sooo agree!! its a serious design flaw... pisses me off... and i only have been there once!!

oh and the service was SHITE!! damn indian lady didnt know wat the hell was going on

i sooo agree!! its a serious design flaw... pisses me off... and i only have been there once!!

oh and the service was SHITE!! damn indian lady didnt know wat the hell was going on

+1, the design of the drive through is shit and they got flipn 12 year olds serving...

I felt bad the other night in the drive thorugh blocking off people who wanted to get out, so I drove to a spare bay and turned around so I wasn't cutting everyone off, but then some 4x4 fatguys had blocked it off anyway and they wouldn't let me in, even thought the were behind me, but oh well...

Yeah sunday sessions at the tavern....... cant waittt...... mmmm rckn they will do good pub food?? hope soooo,what abt a beer garden?? b nice but quite dangerous for those walkin home half pissd with the water features so close!!! ahhh i can c myself falling in 1 of those soon

I went to that HJs the day it opened. At about 12:30pm they lost power and had to turn away customers because they couldn't actually cook anything :)

I got the last burger they could make.. shouldn't have got chicken, damn near vomited!

well we all could invest in those mini bikes! and scoot back from the pub :thumbsup: ( althou that could patently be quite dangerous ) It would so solve all our staggering problems hahaha!

Mental vision - SAU members all scooting back from a pub in ellenbrook... Haha yerrr.... Mines on 5" chromies yo, with a Qtr Inch Dump pipe! HAHAHA

I can see you riding that thing back to Chittering. As long as it doesn't go the same way as the Poosar ;)

• 5 weeks later...

There are some Hoon Nazies on Milano Pde. They are wanting their road closed off to stop hoons. lol.

Hoons = Cars with loud exhausts

One of the ladies who lives on the street (who happens to be a Midland JP as well) told me how she got in her car to follow one particular resident in his Ford ute (personalised plates) around the suburb and waited for him to do something stupid. He just revved it and just accelerated fast, and so she dobbed him in to the Police for that.

Journo at work told me how the same lady approached a neighbour about his car being loud as it wakes her up in the morning. Since that encounter, the guy now laps the block twice before heading off to work. hahahaha.

The lady also told me how she liked it how she didn't hear me arrive at her house (had to take photos of her and her neighours), and I replied *laughing* 'That's because I didn't drive my hoon car today'. I don't think she was overly impressed. Then this P plater in his red Prelude with a black bonnet comes down the street, pottering along with his sports exhaust and she starts having a cry about him. I just tell her he's a ricer and not to worry about it. lol.

• Latest Posts

• Not fine enough, only good as a pre filter. You need like a 10 micron. FWIW I run a 40 micron pre filter then before the rail, there's a 10 micron (maybe finer, can't remember).
    • OK, so. Look very closely at this. Here is a snip of the ECU diagram. Note that the VSS (Vehicle Speed Signal) input to the ECU is sent from the speedo head. The speed sensor on the gearbox (whether auto or manual) is connected to the speedo, and the speedo converts that AC voltage signal to a 0-5V DC PWM signal that the ECU reads. Pin 58 is NOT used by the ECU. It is used by the TCU. And unlike Duncan's thought on the matter, I would think that the only comparison done (by the TCU) would between trans output shaft speed and engine rpm. This so that the TCU can know whether the lockup converter is doing its thing, the clutches are managing shifts appropriately, etc etc. I would be willing to bet that the only speed signal you need to intercept with any speed cut defender, regardless of auto or manual transmission, would be the VSS into pin 29. That is the only speed signal available on a manual. And here is the rub. Your car is a manual. So why are we even having this conversation. There is NO speed signal input on pin 58 on your car right now and it runs just fine. That should tell you how important that pin is for your manual ECU.
    • well, here's hoping it is off to a good home, looks like the new owner got a steal
    • That's the last time I'll see the 180sx. It's off to Victoria do keep an eye out for it down there.