SAU Community

Ellenbrook

Stage2

Hey pplz, i am lookin in buyin a property in ellenbrook and was just wondering what kind of area it is. Has anyone had any trouble while living there?

Went house hunting on the weekend and it seems that you have everything you need in ellenbrook, so whats your feedback?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been there 5 years....maybe a bit more. We love it out there. Its a lot better now that we have shops, petrol station etc.

Alot of people think Ellenbrook is a long way out, but its not. Its 10minutes from Wangara, and 15 minutes to morley and less to midland. There is public transport available in and out of the suburb now to :wave:

What area are you looking in?

Edited by R DIRTY 3

Just looking at a place off brookmount dr, near the primary school. Seems like a nice area and for a good price!! If loans go through all is looking good!!

I've only been in the area for about the last 2 months with shayde & his gf, just depends what sort of lifestyle you're after but it seems like a really good, quiet, family sort of area to move to. As Bard said it's close enough to other places you might need to go for things like Midland, Morley or Malaga but you're pretty much set for everything else you need day to day. For me on the other hand I'm young, single & I'm a bit away from mates now lol, I'm looking for a place to move out to on my own preferably closer to the city, but that's definately not because of Ellenbrook. :sick:

Ossie, in regards to being further away from your mates..... since living in Ellenbrook alot of the free loading mates dont just drop by anymore for a beer and ciggarette so there is a slight advantage LOL

Its a nice quiet lifestyle out there.

Good luck with the finance and i hope you plan to invite all SAUWA Ellenbrookians to the house warming :( (at least thats 1 party we can stagger home from :D

I was at Arbor Grove Primary today taking photos of Troy Cook, and some aboriginal activities happening at the school.

Got a friend who lives on the Coolamon side of Ellenbrook in a 3 x 2. It's on a cottage block, but I think its big enough for a small family if that is one day your plan.

In terms of trouble, there is a dodgey side to Ellenbrook (I think lower left of Ellenbrook if you look on map) and you get heaps of thugs outside of the IGA down @ Woodlands but you can just run them over quiet easily.

I'll be looking at Ellenbrook or the new Midland housing development around the Railway Workshops once I offload my GTR or if I get a big wad of cash land on my lap hehehe. The Midland housing development looks to be a really good thing too, and some of the shops around Midland are getting better. (~where JB is, and some new cafes close by i.e Cafe de Luca)

Oh and you can't forget about the tavern that will ONE DAY be built in Ellenbrook.

5 years and waiting FFS

:P

You think that's bad, the bit of hepburn that will eventually go behind our house was supposed to be opened in the early 90's. Still not built, but minor progress has been made, and they're still saying it'll happen haha.

Haha, i saw that on the weekend, well there goes my dreams, thought it might be up in a few months!!! Was thinking good arvo session!

It will be great Arvo sessions when its up and running. The land has been cleared for close to 18 months.

5 years and waiting FFS

:)

there was talk of the tavern there 11 years ago when i built in the original woodlake village section keep waiting another 11 years lol

We've been living in Ellenbrook for 2years, I think it's great. It's really close to alot of great restaurant's in the Swan Valley too.

I lived there for 3 years without any problems, nice neighbours and lakes to go walking around. I moved out a year after Paul moved into the neighbourhood.

• 2 weeks later...

I drove through elllenbrook on the weekend (got lost so i got a full tour, 20 mins of driving around ellenbrook lol), i gotta say, i was amazed at how peaceful the place looks, i love it, id love to live there.. one day.. lol

i have been living in Ellenbrook for the last year. Havnt had any trouble what so ever! i live in charlottes vineyard section!

i worked security in ellenbrook aswell for 6 months! the only dodgy areas are down in woodlake and the bridges!! all the young kids have eventually grown up into thugs!!

cant wait for that tavern!!! if it will ever come :P

seems like alot of members out here... when will there be an ellenbrook cruise??

• Latest Posts

• To add to that very useful summary, even in the race/rally r32 gtr I have good quality, new(ish) poly bushes everywhere because that is what rules require, and the handling is excellent. Of course, the car doesn't do many klm but I'd still expect poly bushes to last better in road use than sphericals (especially as I have a couple of klm of dirt road to stuff sphericals up) I would change the front upper arms to spherical if I was allowed to, because the poly bushes flog out often, but otherwise new bushes (and ball joints) and a good alignment can make a world of difference
    • Any chance you can get a Nistune board installed instead and set the speed limit to whatever your tires can handle?
    • Hi all, I need to get this HKS SLD attached to my stock ECU because I've now got the German autobahn and faster European circuits to contend with.  The car is a manual 2dr ER34 with an AT ECU and I've realised the AT ECU has two pins for speed sensor signals: Pin 29: Vehicle speed sensor signal (Vehicle speed sensor 2) Pin *58: Output shaft rotation sensor signal (Vehicle speed sensor 1) - *RB25DET A/T model only Before I go butchering this harness, is anyone sure of which pin is the correct one for signal adjustment? The attached document from HKS indicates pin 29 but I found this situation mentioned in the following thread on a different forum (R34 GTT Auto Trans Speed Cut Problem | Zerotohundred) mentioning pin 58 needing to be altered by member zephuros, albeit it seems to be for an RSM-GP and the info appears to be old.  R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-2.pdf R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-3.pdf R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-1.pdf HKS SLD Vehicle Pin out P59-P70 ER34-pages.pdf
    • Slimline sub on the rear parcel shelf is doable. Pioneer TS-WX140DA is only 70mm high.   
    • People like Johnny Dose Bro might be laughing at my post because I accidentally added 100mm to my numbers. 350-355 is indeed the lower limit. 450 is off-road Skyline spec.