SAU Community

Perth Multi-club Show And Shine Day

Angr33_Sparcorella

"Loud 'n' Proud" (Joshyboy - with the green zed) is organising a multi club show and shine with lots and lots of clubs. Entry fee will be $5-$10 and all profit will be going to charity. Entry fee will include a show pack, lanyard and lunch. No date has been set yet but he is looking at about late october, early novemeber. It will be help at Perry Lakes Stadium and food vans will also be there. If your interested, PM me and send me a photo of your car just so i can let Josh know.. At the moment its only a one day only event. I hope to see lots of u there.

Thanks,

Dani

Would be interested if a different venue.

I know the 240Z club use an oval in belmont. Maybe try some councils and see if they will give permission to use an oval or something.

I know its not your show, but it might be a thought worth passing on.

Good luck with it :down:

• 5 weeks later...

You're selling??

Is the entry fee for entering your car or for all people who attend? .. i'll probably come along either way since i live like 5 minutes from there.

Edited by Wogan

As I am only a few hundred metres from Perry Lakes, it would be a crime for me not to go!

So as long as I am not overseas, please count me in.

By the way, the demolition they started on the stadium was only on the peripheral toilet blocks. The main stadium and the rugby ground have not been touched yet. I believe they will be starting on the rugby ground soon - and the new one won't be ready for next season! (Bugger!)

Cheers. :)

Edited by MLCrisis