SAU Community

Bored Tonight?

THR34T

Couple of mates have organised a car meet up/ little cruise to a cool place to take some photos located in Narre Warren. if anyone has nothing to do tonight and would like to join, come to Narre Warren Krispy Kremes at 10.30PM tonight. If you have any questions just text or call Bez- 0439 358 656

Peace

Sorry to hijack but ive just texted b3za and told him that me and a few mates are gonna go for a cruise tonight, but were not from anywhere near narre warren lol. Were from richmond, so prob head down st kilda beach road etc. If anyone wants to join in with us as well text or ring me 0402552418.

got heaps of people cimiung should be good now :O

i wont be attending the st kilda beach road cruise though as its bit out of way and already had this planned with mates from about a week ago so hope to see whoever comes at 10.30 at narre.

Peace

Might see whats on the cards! I'll see you down there if my GF gives me a leave pass. lol

lol i know the feeling, i didn't get one of those magical leave passes tonight, shopping it is :rolleyes:

hey bez next time gimme a bit more of a heads up. i'll bring my camera and see if i can get the settings worked out to take some good pics. already had plans tonite but woulda loved to come

hey bez next time gimme a bit more of a heads up. i'll bring my camera and see if i can get the settings worked out to take some good pics. already had plans tonite but woulda loved to come

sorry mate >.<! been busy most week only got chance to post about it today lol

:rolleyes:

just a reminder guys for all who are keen to do something, meet new people rardy rardy

KRISPY KREME IN NARRE WARREN 10.30PM

if there aren't enough car spots, as a majority are taken up by their customers, we will move to the carpark just opposite the krispy kreme entrance you'll see us!!

See you tonight

Edited by b3za