SAU Community

New Project

sidewayssam

Just got a darty new car,

not a skyline and it not turbo,

i got it free and it has no rust and is straight :thumbsup:

gonna clean it and do some skidskidskid with the mega powerful 253 blue motor putting out a neck breaking 80kw

planning to put a 308 or 350 and use it to tow the 32 and tyres to the track

post-45341-1217985006_thumb.jpg

post-45341-1217985070_thumb.jpg

post-45341-1217985133_thumb.jpg

Congrats for getting off your P's

And 12th car :banana: Thats nuts. I've had my license for 7-8 years and I'm only onto my 4th lol

yeh but im gonna settle now coz out of 12cars im happiest with the r32 :P the WB ute will just be a slow restoration with the gf

So do you skidskidskid at home sam? since you got a pad and all??? im interested in gettin in2 the sport and also got a r32 but just bought a house so wont be straight away, maybe i can come and learn at your place :P jkz

So do you skidskidskid at home sam? since you got a pad and all??? im interested in gettin in2 the sport and also got a r32 but just bought a house so wont be straight away, maybe i can come and learn at your place :P jkz

yeh maybe, sometime thinkn of organisin for lota ppl to come do skids but havnt had a chance

Edited by sidewayssam

Give me a while, and I can get a puff of smoke... Does that make me hardcore enough to join in???

No. Must me able to do something like this.. unless you want to get boo'd off teh pad :D