SAU Community

Greddy Emanage Ultimate, Gizzmo Ibc Install And Tune

loymclure

dont think so but ill see what the guy can do. problem is i think he will install it then dyno it and then tune it? maybe? lol never done this before so ill just ask.

As you have suggested, this is what Cihan does. He will install it, then take it to the dyno for tuning. So unless you want to pay for two lots of dyno time, you won't get a before/after reading.

As you have suggested, this is what Cihan does. He will install it, then take it to the dyno for tuning. So unless you want to pay for two lots of dyno time, you won't get a before/after reading.

but surely when you first install it, it would be set to some sort of factory default? or zero mode. But my problem is the unit is second hand out of a r33 GTST so im guessing it would have all of the previouse owners values in it.

• 2 weeks later...

2 days and counting! dropping it off at 9AM in the morning on wednesday to a place called RE Customs in springvale picking it up after work, so should have enough time on the way home to see any difference in drive. now the only other issue is that im also installing the Gizzmo IBC witch should take me from 7PSI to 10 or 11 PSI, so any increase in power might be due to that. wish i had done them seperate so i could have posted up the effect of each mod, but im sure it will be an interesting drive any way.

2 days and counting! dropping it off at 9AM in the morning on wednesday to a place called RE Customs in springvale picking it up after work, so should have enough time on the way home to see any difference in drive. now the only other issue is that im also installing the Gizzmo IBC witch should take me from 7PSI to 10 or 11 PSI, so any increase in power might be due to that. wish i had done them seperate so i could have posted up the effect of each mod, but im sure it will be an interesting drive any way.

i take my stagea there .. he does a good job .... only guy to ever touch my car and only will .. cars in good hands .. once you get it back you will know. 1 day for install and tune? seems a bit of a

tight schedual ..

i take my stagea there .. he does a good job .... only guy to ever touch my car and only will .. cars in good hands .. once you get it back you will know. 1 day for install and tune? seems a bit of a

tight schedual ..

Yeah he sounds like he knows what he is talking about and ive read through all of his customers dyno results and had a look at all the dyno graphs. So im fairly confident he'll know what he is doing. I personally havnt been down this ally before but a day sounds alright to me shouldnt take more then an hour to install the Greddy as it is a piggy back system and maybe another 2 hours for the Gizzmo and then another 2 hours for dyno.

any one know if this sounds bout right?

Edited by loymclure

ahh piggy back yeah maybe .... you will see my mates gti-r there .. he got a wolf v500 installed .. first time they did a wolf v500 they didnt tell him a time cause they couldnt estimate .. all up learning from the turner, and installing and dyno tuning ... maybe 3-4 days ... thats with doing the other cars they have there also, if they stuck to it in one hit . maybe a day and a half

ahh piggy back yeah maybe .... you will see my mates gti-r there .. he got a wolf v500 installed .. first time they did a wolf v500 they didnt tell him a time cause they couldnt estimate .. all up learning from the turner, and installing and dyno tuning ... maybe 3-4 days ... thats with doing the other cars they have there also, if they stuck to it in one hit . maybe a day and a half

ahh nah the guy thats doing the install is cihan from etuner but he does the dyno and tune out of RE customs (uses thier dyno)

Well guys, I'm very Pleased with my install and the guy that did the install. My car is now running 10.6 psi with the Gizzmo IBC and has never pulled like it did today, it was probly the best feel it has had since i got it. the emanage unit its self is mapping for air, fuel and ignition and well the car seems to breath ALOT better. The gear change is a little more stiff but alot quicker and provides for snappy change but a nice smooth pull through gears. One thing i never had was alot of bottem end but this seems to have given me a bigger set of balls down below. I'm very happy with the result.

my Mods were as follows

Exhaust - Trust power extreme II

Z32 AFM

Cooling pro Tube and Fin FMIC

Pod Filter

Gizzmo IBC 10.6 PSI

Gapped Plugs 0.8mm

Greddy E-manage Ultimate

And this is the result

post-34650-1221652608_thumb.jpg

post-34650-1221652629_thumb.jpg

Well guys, I'm very Pleased with my install and the guy that did the install. My car is now running 10.6 psi with the Gizzmo IBC and has never pulled like it did today, it was probly the best feel it has had since i got it. the emanage unit its self is mapping for air, fuel and ignition and well the car seems to breath ALOT better. The gear change is a little more stiff but alot quicker and provides for snappy change but a nice smooth pull through gears. One thing i never had was alot of bottem end but this seems to have given me a bigger set of balls down below. I'm very happy with the result.

my Mods were as follows

Exhaust - Trust power extreme II

Z32 AFM

Cooling pro Tube and Fin FMIC

Pod Filter

Gizzmo IBC 10.6 PSI

Gapped Plugs 0.8mm

Greddy E-manage Ultimate

And this is the result

What do you mean by self mapping? Can you adjust the timing and afr? Did you get a print out of your air/fuel ratios? Your power figure looks pretty similar to mine (with a full exhaust and a bigger SMIC) but your FMIC should give you scope for more boost (high flow your own turbo or upgrade to a better one).

What do you mean by self mapping? Can you adjust the timing and afr? Did you get a print out of your air/fuel ratios? Your power figure looks pretty similar to mine (with a full exhaust and a bigger SMIC) but your FMIC should give you scope for more boost (high flow your own turbo or upgrade to a better one).

I ment the unit is providing a map for air, fuel and ignition. "the emanage unit its self, is mapping for"

my air fuel ratio was something to do with 14 then as the boost went up it dropped down to like 12 i cant remember the exact figures. yes you can deffinately adjust the air flow ratio with this unit as he spent 2 hours doing this. when i get my turbo upgrade he has informed me that it wont be a hastle to go completly none AFM and let the unit do it all. the guys at RE customs have given me an option wich is a bit pricey but should pull half descent results, they call it the Leathal Combo apparently there is a few youtube video's on this.I'm guessing its basicly a GT30 turbo package worth $5000.

found the AFR and the sheet with stock boost.

Again if you guys are going down this path i recomend taking your car to Cihan @ etuner this guy knows his sh*t backwards and he does a 1 day turn around. drop your car off in the morning and pick it up in the evening. he also doesnt mind you chilling out with him while he works on your car. I know alot of guys that do this sorta thing dont like you hanging round. my next mods are the bellmouth dump pipe and x-force cat and ill be taking it back to get tuned by him!

post-34650-1222256115_thumb.jpg

post-34650-1222256154_thumb.jpg

Edited by loymclure