SAU Community

Greddy Emanage Ultimate, Gizzmo Ibc Install And Tune

loymclure

Well I've heard alot about what is good and what isnt good and i thought to hell with it im just going to do it. So i have a Greddy ultimate on hold till next thursday when i will pay for it and get it sent to me. I have also contacted Cihan @ http://etuner.com.au/ he has booked me in and confirmed he can do this install and tune in a day. So hopefully this will put an end to the "emanage ultimate good or not" topics and hopefully i can get my car running sweet again. will keep yas updated.

cheers

You want one of THESE running your cars?

Emu%20Face%20Pics.JPG

LOL. Tomorrow I'm going to go and enquire about getting my PFC installed FINALLY, after hearing Duncan's happy with his now. Will also have my FMIC installed (it's been sitting here in the box for too long), and quite likely get a dump pipe and new hi-flow cat added as well.

Hope it goes great Clint, there's so many conflicting views in regards to auto ECU's on this forum I'm lost everytime I do a search. My eyes will be glued for the updates =)

LOL. Tomorrow I'm going to go and enquire about getting my PFC installed FINALLY, after hearing Duncan's happy with his now. Will also have my FMIC installed (it's been sitting here in the box for too long), and quite likely get a dump pipe and new hi-flow cat added as well.

good stuff nick.

about time we had something to cheer on around here. you are a positive force around here and i know i won't be the only person wishing you all the best with the next round of modifications.

yeah to easy. i know every one has there own views but as we have seen not all s1's have the same ecu or harness so im trying to be different but at the same time safe. atleast with my auto every one agrees that a piggy back is my best bet so the auto ecu can still function. will let yas all know how my progress go's and i will test out a new tuner as every one always bangs on about finding a tuner that can tune your car properly.

i personally would see trent at status for emu tuning. (URAS on here)

Nick, are yours and Duncans' cars autos?

-Ryan

Nope Ryan, both are manuals. I snapped mine up because of the fact it was already converted (a factory RS-Four S at the time I bought mine was still minimum $28K, and I paid just over $18 for mine, although it is an s1). Duncan brought his into the country as an s1 auto, and converted it later on after he couldn't stand it any more - he probably used some "spare parts" from the race car R32 GTR he tows around behind the Stagea)...

good stuff nick.

about time we had something to cheer on around here. you are a positive force around here and i know i won't be the only person wishing you all the best with the next round of modifications.

Thanks Andrew!

Looking forward to it, just hoping that I won't have to endure all the issues that Duncan did being the guinea pig for us Sydney owners...

And I also hope it doesn't take too long - that's probably the other reason I haven't had it done yet, I just enjoy the fact that the car is right here and available if I wanna go for a drive.

Also, it would have been good if a) Duncan's had been done earlier; and b) if the workshop wasn't so busy this week. My sister has been on holidays all week, so I could have just used her car to get around. Oh well, everything happens for a reason, so I'm happy to just go with the flow.

For people nearer Sydney there is tuner called Anthony whose shop is in Newcastle (see his profile under "Guilt-Toy" who is happy tuning e-manage (does PFC as well) .

At http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=229894

there is an interesting story of how he tuned an Skyline in Georgia (in the former Soviet Union, not in the USA) remotely with 3G phone!

if you are using a piggyback, once youve got your mods done Id suggest talking to Toshi, get a ecu chip done, retune the piggyback and you should be sweet

:)

sorry mate im a bit lost, but what does this new ecu chip do for me, that the emanage ultimate and stock ecu cant ?

cheers Clint.

lol 7 days to go who els is excited for me ?

I am interested to see how you go as I am looking at an Emanage Ultimate for my car also.

Have spoken and prices sound reasonable..

Will work with LiLPG conversion as well!

Can you get "before and after" Dyno printouts?

I am interested to see how you go as I am looking at an Emanage Ultimate for my car also.

Have spoken and prices sound reasonable..

Will work with LiLPG conversion as well!

Can you get "before and after" Dyno printouts?

dont think so but ill see what the guy can do. problem is i think he will install it then dyno it and then tune it? maybe? lol never done this before so ill just ask.