SAU Community

R32 Gtr 1990 Gun Metal Grey

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sucks this is still for sale mate.

I contacted you about 4 weeks ago wanting to look at it......shame you didnt want to drive it from your place to chatswood (i realize its a 40min drive tho). If you had of and it was mechanically ok i would have bought it from you then....... i ended up buying a GTS-T from a guy in liverpool who drove his car to chatswood for me, took it on the spot. was beautifully looked after.

If your car still isnt sold though PM me......... might still be interested in buying from you.

good luck though - It does look awesome on those 20's and in grey

sucks this is still for sale mate.

I contacted you about 4 weeks ago wanting to look at it......shame you didnt want to drive it from your place to chatswood (i realize its a 40min drive tho). If you had of and it was mechanically ok i would have bought it from you then....... i ended up buying a GTS-T from a guy in liverpool who drove his car to chatswood for me, took it on the spot. was beautifully looked after.

If your car still isnt sold though PM me......... might still be interested in buying from you.

good luck though - It does look awesome on those 20's and in grey

Sorry buddy it just wasn't an option for me to drive it on the day. I'm glad you found what you were after though.

Thanks heaps for your kind remarks