SAU Community

Alarm Upgrades

Silhouette31

Does anyone know if there's any alarm upgrades to buy for Stageas that will keep the original key/central locking buttons?

Strathfield said they can do a Cyclops upgrade for $350 but I'm unsure of the quality

dude if you find a good one do post it . we put a new alarm immobiliser in mine on weekend and the piece of shit wouldnt control the gen central locking so i had to buy another unit to control the central locking so then the alarm alarm would control it all .if that make sense .

another question if anyone has fitted an alarm to a stagea how did you get your door switches to work cheers .

sorry mate not trying to hijack your thread .

oh and the alarm i got was from auto barn it was a cl1100 ment to be the best . not a chance in australia?

Edited by bernardshorty

G day gents.

I have been installing Alarms and anything 12v in cars for 8 years.

I am very familiar with the Cyclops systems and from experience i have setteled with AUTO WATCH.

I have been useing Auto watch in all my cars for the past 6 years and have never had a problem with the product.

Main reasons being Auto watch is extreamly reliable/smart and have a number of features.

Auto watch will set you back approx the same price and is by far a better quality product.

Any more questions PM me.

Good luck

Justin

I have been installing Alarms and anything 12v in cars for 8 years.

I am very familiar with the Cyclops systems and from experience i have setteled with AUTO WATCH.

Awesome to hear :P Ive got a autowatch in my wagon ;) Verry verry happy with it. Need to turn down the sensativity as its currently going off to the tiniest bump or any dickhead with a commonhore and an exhaust :worship: