SAU Community

Tein Coilover To Fit R32 Gtr

Item: TEIN coilovers

Condition: good

Price: $500 firm

To Fit: (What car) r32 gtr

Comments:

hi guys up for sale i got my TEIN coilovers that are currently in my r32 gtr, selling due to an upgrade to HKS coilovers, these coilovers came with my gtr when i bought it, they seem to be in pretty good condition but just one problem is that the rear coiloverrs are so hard to adjust the height, seems like they have been seized up, i sprayed about 2 cans or so of wd40 on them and all i doen was clean them so i really cant be bothered so im just going to by hks coilovers that i have found so thats why i need these gone, the rear coilovers are just to hard to adjust but i didnt want to go really hard on them as i didnt want to break the rings, or else these are in good condition, i dont think there is any leaks well not that i can see anyway, they seem to be good when driving, my rear sway bar is like loose so my car bounces just a tiny bit or else they are really stiff

they are adjustable height and damper coilovers just so everyone knows but yer guys i really need these gone, they are set on a perfect height at the moment

any inspections are welcome and i do prefer pick up but will post AT BUYERS EXPENSE OFCOURSE

thanks alot guys and if yous want pics of the cars height just go to my other topics and you will see pics of my gtr and the height they are on

cheers tony

• 2 weeks later...