SAU Community

Do You Like This Blue?

Which One?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In all honesty.. I dont think there is that much of a diffrence in colour tone..

I feel poeple are voting upon the premis of Getz Vs. GTR.

There colours are extremely close..

Im almost certain there would be almost no difrence if you were to paint the same car with either colour..

In all honesty.. I dont think there is that much of a diffrence in colour tone..

I feel poeple are voting upon the premis of Getz Vs. GTR.

There colours are extremely close..

Im almost certain there would be almost no difrence if you were to paint the same car with either colour..

i agree. go with something more blue. i did a bit of a chop for ya. just hope its not too close to bayside blue cos theres no point then lol

post-30915-1219420130_thumb.jpg

i agree. go with something more blue. i did a bit of a chop for ya. just hope its not too close to bayside blue cos theres no point then lol

post-30915-1219420130_thumb.jpg

this blue is much better imo, not a fan of the baby blue.

• 2 weeks later...

the GTR's colour is better imo, more vibrant. however on a 33 could look quite different. i think, make a few dummy tests on photoshop or something trying out different colours. coz even though it's the same colour the way the car wears it can vary.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Definitely go the Autostyle R34gtr blue, it looks sic, the darker version blue looks alright too but i think i like the baby blue more. Id keep the car clean though if you go putting hardcore body kits on it with that paint, it might start to look a bit over done.