SAU Community

Five!

doxximus

no not the gay ass boy band

my girl had 5 puppies. originally it was thought she would have 2 but today she had 5! during the day as well which was good for me (usually takes a few hours)

atm we have only counted one girl and one boy (fat barstard taking all the milk) but yeah she gave birth without a fuss and no one even heard her yelping. the pups are feeding and she has eaten the placenta's (yes, yuck) and cleaned all the pups

because we have shown her so much love since she was a puppy she lets us pick them up and touch them and she is cool with that all.

have to take to the vet tomorrow make sure they are all healthy but yes atm they seem to be doing fine will take and post pics soon (even if you dont wanna see them i dont care)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAKE THAT 6!

I JUST SAW ONE OF THE MOST DISGUSTING THINGS!

she was feeding the others, all of a sudden this vile liquid squirts out and out comes the 6th one! god damn!

worked out it was 2 girls 3 boys, gotta see what this new one is when she cleans it and it gets its feed

hehe thanks

what we think is that the 1st five were on one side of the ueterus, so she took a 2 hour break and now giving the other side so dunno might be more

now to think of names

im gonna call that fat boy godzilla

How long has the labour been now? You should have a injection from the vet that will clean the bitch out and make sure no pups are left and clean out the afterbirth. If a pup is left for too long it will die and if it goes on and is left proper the bitch will die also. If the labour goes over 12 hours you will need to get calcium into her as well as she will be defincient. Cottage Cream Cheese is the best form for this.

Mick.

Mick.

yeah so i've heard.

she's been in labour since about 1 - 2pm and possibly still going

so smelly

but none the less cute

haha yeah sam if i done that no one would touch me

i should keep them all and be a dog mafia