SAU Community

Fs Front & Rear Adjustable Bilstein Shocks & Whiteline Springs

Fassst

Guys have sitting in my shed cupboard a complete set of front and rear adjustable Bilstein shocks and matching whiteline springs to fit S1 & S2 Stagea. I bought them a while back and never got round to fitting them as my wife drives the car most the time and doesn't seem to be able to wrap her head around slowing down for bumps. I kept the suspension in the hope that this would change, which is has not. So I can't bring myself to lower the S2 caus I know its jsut going to be hammered if I do.

The whole package has never been fitted to the car and is brand new, even has the original bilstein box.

Package is located on Sunshine Coast in QLD, 4575, but am happy to post at buyers expense. Price is $1000.00 so thats $250 per corner.

Thanks guys

Ben

I am interested. Very interested.

Do you have pics, and postage quote for Adelaide? I posted stock front and rear shocks (2 separate packages) about $30 each from memory (for anyone else who wants to know too). I assume they'd be close to same weight?

How much to ship to Tullamarine (Victoria). i've been looking to lower my car and don't really want to get coilovers

I'll sus it out for ya in the morning. I'm heading to the post office so I'll let you guys know as soon as I do.

Thanks

PS Inmate, would prefer not to send COD. Can do through paypal or something though if you want some extra security.

Ben

As far as I can see, there are no hats (strut tops) in the package, is that correct? (which bolts up to the strut towers in the engine bay)

Also do you know what the spring rates are and how much lower they are to stock?

Thanks

:thumbsup:

As far as I can see, there are no hats (strut tops) in the package, is that correct? (which bolts up to the strut towers in the engine bay)

Also do you know what the spring rates are and how much lower they are to stock?

Thanks

:)

Hey Ruby,

What you see is what you get. I'm not sure what "hats" look like so if they're not in the pics then they don't come with the package. Have a look here http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/St...mp;hl=group+buy

This was the original group buy and there is a lot of info there. Should be able to find all the answers to your questions there. I'm not sure about how much lower it'll make the car, it'll depend on where you put the circlips on the shocks. I'm not sure on spring rates. Sydney Kid (who organised the group buy) chose the best spring rates based on his experience, I'm not sure on what they are though.

Hopefully you can find all the answers to your questions in the link I provided.

Thanks

Hey Ruby,

What you see is what you get. I'm not sure what "hats" look like so if they're not in the pics then they don't come with the package. Have a look here http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/St...mp;hl=group+buy

This was the original group buy and there is a lot of info there. Should be able to find all the answers to your questions there. I'm not sure about how much lower it'll make the car, it'll depend on where you put the circlips on the shocks. I'm not sure on spring rates. Sydney Kid (who organised the group buy) chose the best spring rates based on his experience, I'm not sure on what they are though.

Hopefully you can find all the answers to your questions in the link I provided.

Thanks

Sorry mate, I'm gunna have to withdraw my dibs. The kit doesn't look like its complete, as I need to replace my whole suspension.

The "hats" are the tops of the suspension which slot into the strut tower.

Ruby