SAU Community

My New Car :-)

Zdenko

Originally posted by VLMuzza

anyway im not saying my car is fast! Who cars its an everyday car..

If u wanna race we got a nice VL 2 line u up in my garage! ANYTIME! ok. dont aviod! A N Y T I M E

I couldnt give a flyin f**k if there is a VL out there that is faster than mine! EDIT: Coz mine is an everyday car too!!!

I also have a mate who has owned a VL turbs, and it was quite quick, but it sucked to drive (by that I mean it handled like a donkey), it dont look as good, and the build quality is farked (you might like the sound of loose screws behind the dash but i dont).

VLs might be quick but they suck ass! Live in the now!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 2fardown

Using proper english will make your responses more valid and intelligent.  Instead of your non-legible childish replys.

Sorry mr skater boy! Ur too much of a high class business man for me now! omg HAHAHA.. as if i care! its a fkn forum! get over it

Originally posted by VLMuzza

Vlz are in the now! they look a lot better then ur dim sim car!

So ur not up for the challenge? Damn, it seemed to shut u up a bit.. hahaha. mate ur talking like ur sik but u got a stock shit box! hahaha. anyone can own a stock car

Quote me where I've said I'm a traffic light hero who wants to be the quickest skyline in the world and eat 8 sec VLs for breakfast.

I think your trying to compensate for someting by pushin the "My car is faster than yours" argument..... its not even your VL you wanna race!

I see a few ppl have mistaken this forum for MCCR.

You guys with the Holdens: this is Skylines Aust.

Feel free to stay but I whats the point of dumping on our choice of cars in our forum? You're hardly painting a good pic of Holden drivers, in fact, you are just reinforcing our point, that most of them are close minded yobbos, for us.

You know your engine is a NIssan powerplant so why the hypocritical rhetoric?

Its like me putting a GEN 3 V8 in my R33 and goin on LS1 forums and saying all their cars are useless.