SAU Community

Loss of Licence!?!?!?!?!?!

MADGT4

That would b right take my car out just to run the fuel thru and someone rings up and complains about me......

Drove it round the block!

Yet again traffic nazi in SS (different guy) comes 2 my house and 10-15 min later says i'll probably be getting a summons to court and may loose my licence!

The cop didn't actually see me driving the car so yeah!

Hows that work?

And will i loose my licence n e one?

Someone please let me know if this has happened to them before and wot the deal is cos i'm worried

My cars for sale too so visit........

http://drift.up.to

And while ya there check out me boys cars

thats the most absurd thing i've ever heard .. and i never even use the word absurd ... if that happened to me, since my gf is a lawyer i'd have no worries ... but man that is just utter bs ... i can't beleive it ... who do they think they are?? i say .. take them to court ... make complaints about the officer ... seems he doesn't even know the rules and the laws ... sue his ass !!!!

Phone your local MP, they can get things done. I agree with Hippy, this combined with those 3 fines for defects (which I cant understand how he can prove your exhaust was too loud without testing it) - harrassment.

If you were out on the street taking drugs and breaking into cars to support a habit, they probably wouldnt even waste the resources to try and catch you - they dont investigate car break ins, but they got nothing better to do than give you a hard time.

I agree with the need for traffic coppers, cos otherwise hippy would be way out of control (lol), but seriously when they have enough coppers in highway patrol that they can harrass you like this, but do nothing more than take a statement if someone does hundreds (or even thousands) of dollars damage breaking into a car? Well it appears to me that there needs to be a serious look taken at how resources are distributed.

Thats it, next cruise we are going to Madgt4's house..

Imagine 30 skylines in Port Augusta.... the local piggerys' would shit themselves.. hahaha..

seriously tho, how on earth can you lose your licence and get a summons from actually driving your car around the block, regardless of anyone complaining??????

YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO WIPE THE SMILE FROM MY FACE IF ALL U GUYS CAME DOWN HERE.....

AND YEAH THY WOULD SHIT IT.......

WE HAVE S UPER WINDY ROADS ROUND HERE AND TRUST ME THEY ARE AWESOME!

NO SHIT THO I WOULD FULLY GET SOMETHING HAPPENING IF U GUYS DECIDED TO DO IT!

AND YEAH FOR SURE I AM GONNA TAKE THIS FURTHER THIS IS BEYOND A JOKE NOW!

• 2 weeks later...

Be up for that!!

My mum lives in Whyalla, so would be taking car to Whyalla soonish neways for when i loose my licence...Outta sight outta mind kinda thing, as she has a big shed and stuff i can store it in

Might have to catch up with you lot MADGT4 next time i come through..Come on the bus for the time being but driving soon :D:)