SAU Community

Do-luck R32 Kit ?

thrtytwo

Does anyone know where I can source an R32 Gtst DoLuck kit in perth ? I have found an interstate supplier with help from Flash89 (cheers :)) but hoping someone knows of a WA based seller so I can try and avoid hundreds of dollars of shipping costs.

Cheers

Not sure if ur after genuine, but Fibrevision can make it up for you. They're gona do my Origin kit coz yet again the resellers give me a quote and don't get back to me after I tell them I want to go ahead.

Which reminds me has anyone got Bruces number I need to give him a call about my kit. Had it on the old fone. Thanks :)

Edited by Magic

Fibrevision

38 Banksia Rd Welshpool 6106

(08) 9458 8998

Tell him Brandon with the 34 gettin the Origin kit sent ya. :)

Ima go in 2moro, heck might even leave the car there and get him to do it ready for next week drags.

Edited by Magic

I got to ask, with this fibrevision do they have the kits in stock or do you just tell the guy what kit your after and he can make it up for you and fit it? Do they also paint?

Both, in my case they have the side skirts in stock and will be making up the front/rear bars. They also do spray and fitting.

Also, if you do go in, ask to see their portfolio of show cars, you'll be impressed. Expensive work but, I'd rather pay the money and know it's going to be perfect.

Edited by Magic

I got a Do-Luck front bar for my R34 from DMD. They are over east though. I'm pretty sure they have the kit for R32's too

Just google "DMD The Image"

isnt that monkey warehouse ?? I checked out theyre website but it doesnt work for me :S

I got my r33 do luck kit from dmd, had it fitted and sprayed by fibrevision. So i would recommend trying dmd 07 3344 1818. Make sure they pre fit the kit before they send it. They appeared to have cut corners when they made mine which just created more work for bruce & brandon at fibrevision. Dmd are very well priced

Got a do-luck boot cover thing for my 33 from DMD. Didn't fit the way I planned so it had to be modified and ended up costing a fair bit. Might be worth talking to Fibrevision to see what they can do price-wise because if you end up having to modify things it may be cheaper to just get them to make it the right way from scratch.

Fibrevision get their kits/moulds from Monkey Warehouse if they are too busy to make it up themselves. Shipping on kits is roughly about $300 extra,depends on the kit of course. May as well pay fibrevision the cash and let them worry about shipping etc as it'll go straight to their shop.

I stopped in their today, My kit may be coming from QLD because they are quite busy at the moment. only about 7-10 days shipping but. kits is costing me roughly 1.7k-ish and spray/fitting is about the same.

Bruce charges about $1200 to paint and fit a bolt on kit. So if you do buy from somewhere else..you should be looking at that much from him.

Edited by ZXY

if you need someone to fit and paint, i can recommend you to the guy that did my respray, really cheap and awesome quality i'm sure majority of guys on here (that have seen my car finished) can vouch for...

:D

We have a R32 Do Luck Kit in stock, however once again we are on the east coast (Melb).

Is it for a GTR?

nah gtst mate, cheers for reply.

I tried calling fibrevision all day but i guess theyre busy lol, either engaged or didnt answer :S