SAU Community

Gtr And Gtt Suspension

raps86

Hey wat i wanted 2 know is if i could put r34 gtr coilovers to my gtt and it still b good on the road and the occasional track day. i read sumwhere that the gtr supsension is shorter in the front but the car is lowered 2 335mm at the front and 340mm at the rear from the center of the rim 2 the guard and would like 2 keep it at this height. any help is apreciated. And i did search but didnt have the answers i was lookin for.

I knew they fit but its just with the spring rates that im wondering bout if it would b 2 harsh a ride in the front cause of having less weight due 2 not having the front diff. The 1s im lookin at r the bilstien pss9s in the group buy

I knew they fit but its just with the spring rates that im wondering bout if it would b 2 harsh a ride in the front cause of having less weight due 2 not having the front diff. The 1s im lookin at r the bilstien pss9s in the group buy

as far as i know man it should be good

• 1 month later...

Done it, dont recommend it, gtt ended up looking like a drag car, stupidlly dumped at the front and higher then stock gtt rears, front looked awesome but soon as you start to drive anywhere consider you frontbumber a pair of ski's