SAU Community

Skylines Australia Family Christmas Party

Nene260RS

This years christmas party will be a Skylines Australia event. This is a christmas party for all SAU members, not just those with kids. We encourage you all to come, and have a great day.

Organised by myself and (ofcourse) Kellie. The party will be held at ...(park to be announced)... and will start at 11am.

There will be a special appearence by Santa himself, and his two christmas fairies, to give all attending children a pressie. All children must come dressed up in thier favourite costume, as there will be a prize for best dressed boy and best dressed girl.

There will be games for the kids and sports for everybody, with hopefully a jumping castle (we are making every effort to have this organised for the day, however this is not a promise).

Kellie and i are organising all food, drinks , games ect.. so please sms me 0431 639 939 or Kellie 0401 343 118 with your email address so we can send you an invitation/food order form for you to fill out and email back to us.

Presents for the kids from Santa : We have decided that if your children will be attending, could you please purchase a gift for your child/children, (capped at 20 dollars) wrapped and titled to (your childs name) and from Santa. This way no children will miss out on a present, and it adds to the fun.

We have opened a Bank SA account, for this occasion, which we ask for a minimum of 3 dollar donation per person/ child attending to cover costs of the food, drink, games ect.. as kellie and i aren't rich. (dammit) lol. (BSB AND ACCOUNT NUMBER WILL BE ON ORDER FORMS)

We can't stress enough, that the time, efforts and cost involved in organising this christmas party are rather extrodinary, and we ask if you can give us definate answers as to if you are coming or not. These details are stipulated on the invitation.

Any extra donations you can give, are sure to be spent on this event, and will prevent huge amounts of cash coming out of our own pockets.

ANY VOLUNTEERS FOR SANTA?? (NIGHTCRAWLER... NUDGE NUDGE.. WINK WINK...) :P

We would appreciate any help/ input or ideas you can offer.

kisses from Kellie and Nene :P

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jumping Castle for hire, from memory, is around $500 for about 3 - 4 hours. It's supervised, too (apparently this is by law?)

I had this quoted a few months back, as I tried to get one for a party I was having lol but they said they can't provide them without the operator supervising the event.

I'd be happy to chip in for the jumping castle hire cost, etc. as that would be great! You can get themed ones and even adult-sized ones, too.

Jumping Castle for hire, from memory, is around $500 for about 3 - 4 hours. It's supervised, too (apparently this is by law?)

I had this quoted a few months back, as I tried to get one for a party I was having lol but they said they can't provide them without the operator supervising the event.

I'd be happy to chip in for the jumping castle hire cost, etc. as that would be great! You can get themed ones and even adult-sized ones, too.

Yeah i know they are fairly pricey, we have a few ideas that might help us get it a bit cheaper, let them advertise at the event ect... we were definately going to make sure we got the ones adults can jump on too... hehe

And guys, if you wanna dress up as batman or a power ranger feel free... maybe we should have a prize for the "big kids" too lol!!

Any one got any ideas for the day?

Fishpaste.. your help would be appreciated.. im sure we can find something for you to help out with!

NightCrawler can you change the thread to say the event will be held at Bonython park for us :D

Edited by Nene260RS

thought 1: what if the parents that wanted little tommy to get a pressie gave the organiser's the money and time permitting a events committee got pressies (there may be a down side that i cannot see)

thought 2: all SAU event from here in to chrissy party become gold coin donation events

ANY VOLUNTEERS FOR SANTA?? [/b](NIGHTCRAWLER... NUDGE NUDGE.. WINK WINK...) :P

BAH HUMBUG :) j/k

ummm honestly, while I may be rather largely proportioned, and kinda jolly, I am sooooo not your happy go lucky Santa type .... I would probably pinch the small children for shits and giggles :) (well that's what I do to my 10 month old, anyhow).

But I am keen on going to the event - sounds great!

Well I was at a 1st Birthday party with one recently and AKAIK no-one from the hire company was supervising. They were bloody well hidden if they were.

Oh and the GF and I *might* make an appearance. I'll keep an eye on the thread.