SAU Community

Gtst4 Conversion Tips

wagts4

hey guys thinking about scoring a 32 gtr half cut and putting the rb26 and box in my gtst4 just wondering if anyone knows how hard this conversion would be or has done this conversion them selves and what other bits and pieces i would need and where should i start looking for a half cut and if any one knows if this is legaly possible cheers

I really would suggest that you have a look in the forced induction section for how to go about the 30 conversion, Just mix the gtr bottom mods with the gtst top parts.

Personally when I look at my car, and the amount that has been done to it, and how much is left to be done I don't think that either is a sensible option. Sell and buy a gtr.. seriously. It is a much better base to start from.

yeah priced it up and its gunna cost alot more just to buy the parts let alone time to install then just buying a gtr i think i might have to go down that path more sensible option lol

if you do all the work yourself, and you have a 32 r cut, going into a 32 gts-t body

it shoudl all be a very straight forward swap over, motor and box will slot straight in, you'll want to get the rear cradle so you get the matching diff's to suit the box as they may be different to the gts4, and the looms should plug into one another, there might be some wiring differences but they would be pretty minor...

just a matter of the intercooler then and zaust, and away you go..

cost wise tho id almost be cheaper to just get the R, but if you spin the spanners yourself, you would come out on top doing the convo to the gts4