SAU Community

Car Jackings!

flake32

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so where do you buy this trunk monkey i wanna put down a deposit asap. that gave me a massive lol.

As for people getting fined for having a mag lite in the car i dont see how thats possible its a torch. Fair enough us security guards whos company dont allow batons just buy the biggest mag u can find it does work just as well lol.

i'd hop out of my car with des and troy *kisses biceps* and then pwn them all

but seriously if i couldnt take off because of traffic i'd just turn the car off and give them the keys then run and call the cops

to start my car you need to type in a code on a key pad to unarm the immobilizer

so they wouldnt be able to go anywhere

get a chef knife case and load it with knives,

thats what i got, :)

19092008.jpg

ive had people try abuse me before, i just jump out with knives in hand and start yelling shit, looking like a psycho, and they always shit. :)

as for your girl, get her to buy some pepper spray, ive peppered sprayd the inside of a dickhead v8 owner that would not stop giving me shit, can guarantee their car will not be drivable for a couple of hours

due that looks like a seiral killers box of knives i like!!.....as for the pepper spray can u still buy it over the counter??

NOT RECOMMENDED OR CONDONED. Think of the consequences....you could do some serious damage to your front bar and carbon hood....might even break the headlights :):):D

id happily donate my front bar to squash a crack head im sick of this shit...i dnt strt on anyone for no reason bt it seems to happen to me???...

You gotta keep a lock on the knive case though over wise you could get fined, my mates dad is a chef and he got done.

A guy I used to do karate with had some assface try steal his car at a set of traffic lights, he grabbed he jackers arm first chance he got and wound the window up, with the jackers arm trapped he floored it till he got up to 100Kph and unwound the window and dropped him on the road at 100, hahaha

And myself, I've always got a screwdriver in reaching distance. I've got a pocket knife but its not very convenient. I was thinking the other day about keeping my stillsons (pipe wrench) with me but it's not very effective when you are sitting down in your car,

at the end of the day no car is worth your life ..........your a long time dead

i always shit myself comming out of the chemist with my supply of pain killing drugs im worried im going to get mugged for my bag of goodies

true mate id rather live with out my car...and i guess i sotra like my face as it is....is it drugs causing this increase in violent crimes.....?????...wana sell any counter drugs..jks

Mines non-turbo, no one would want to hijack me :)

Otherise just give them the keys, I need a good excuse for a new car!

lol

Theyd be like "GIVE ME YOUR CAR"

Youd be going "its n/a"

They reply "oh sorry mate. our bad. Please be on your way and have a good night...oh and nice ride dude."

:)

if ya want pepper spray theres a deli on timberlane, off beechboro rd north(NOR) next to video eazy, its owned by some asian people, the sell the sprays there for 20 buks, you can see them the moment you walk in

cheers bro live quite close to there im in bassendean....shyt thats right near where i noticed them fools follown me.....

If I was outnumbered and they had AK-47s ok they can have my pride and joy.

You crossed the Russian mafia? :)

NOT RECOMMENDED OR CONDONED. Think of the consequences....you could do some serious damage to your front bar and carbon hood....might even break the headlights :):D:D

Which is why I'm considering getting a front bull bar & rear bar fitted, sure it does nothing for looks, but sure will be useful for some head cracking :D , & the rear one will be good on those morons that tail gates you.

due that looks like a seiral killers box of knives i like!!.....as for the pepper spray can u still buy it over the counter??

This site called exclusive-products also sells them, they had their ad @ Curtin.