SAU Community

The Spit Today

chubs

just thought i would ask out of curiosity. i got pulled over on the way in and on way out. i thought the cops little set up was stupid though i almost got arse ended when they asked me to pull over on the way in. he waited till i was half way past him and from the other side of the road springs out pointing and yelling for me to pull over. I cant complain about defects though as i didnt get any. all they did was pop my bonnet for 5 seconds and told me to be on my way. didnt check tyres or anything.

On the way out though i noticed the 180 infront of me getting ticketed and the officer was going all over the car with a camcorder videoing and taking photos of the engine bay and tires etc etc which i have never seen done before. And also when i was pulled over on the way out i just had to ask the point of it as they got me on my way in. im like excuse me but how am i supposed to modify my car in the space of an hour while im on the beach. all he had to say was asking me if i got a prize on my way in. they must really get kicks out of what they doing.

Your bloody lucky that cop didn't tell you that he suspect you for having illegal substance in your car and that he needs to check your vehicle inside and out, then after he finish the interior of the car, he then tells you that he suspect you for having illegal modification on the vehicle. That should take around 1:30-2:00 hours of your time which you don't need my friend so consider yourself lucky.

P.S. - I'm not having a go at you mate just stating the facts.

Edited by MRR34

well i made sure i didnt sound like a complete smart ass. and before i said it i did point out the guy defecting the car infront pulled me over on the way in. and have had that whole stripped car happen but was in mates car not mine few years back and we didnt even have to be a smartass for that to happen

when i got defected @ xmas time

the cop got his nifty little digi camera out and was snapping up pics of EVERYTHING

maybe he just thought the car was pretty

and i was nice as pie

before he left he hands me this defects notice.. and says "merry christmas"

where are the nice cops off home and away n shit lol where are they hiding??

Yea i was pulling out of the Gf's street saw the cop ahead, he signalled me over asked how i was and checked my lisence then stated " sorry I thought you were one of these young hoons, have a good night"

:banana: MT Ommaney Coppa

Ya can still go to the spit mate, just make sure ya car is legal, simple.

There are pages of incidents where people have been carded for legal modz and sometimes no mods at all dude. (Tommah being the most recent example)

Go near the spit in an import at your peril

matter of fact, Go near the coast in an import at your peril.

Yea i was pulling out of the Gf's street saw the cop ahead, he signalled me over asked how i was and checked my lisence then stated " sorry I thought you were one of these young hoons, have a good night"

:banana: MT Ommaney Coppa

mt ommaney hey?

they werent very nice to me lawl... all i saw was this yellow ticket and my ass getting handed to me hehe.

they must really get kicks out of what they doing.

I got pulled over bout 9 months back with my mate in a 33, doing about 50kms in 4th in the valley (u'd be an idiot to do anything stupid especially there), what does the coppa say, "Oh beeeaaautiful! We got two more of them!" Both pulled over to see 2 other 34's pulled over. Myself and the other 2 34's got away with single defect of a modified muffler. My mate in the 33 wasn't so lucky...haha. He got done for everthing he possibly could. He even got done for 'modifying' the battery to the boot (in a 33 mind you).

lol thats a pretty good point barbie, got bored yesterday though and went for a blast there in my 33 for a time killer and went past the cops a bunch of times and they didn't look twice at me, granted my car not the flashest around but still an import. just cruised past and never got pulled over.

There are pages of incidents where people have been carded for legal modz and sometimes no mods at all dude. (Tommah being the most recent example)

Go near the spit in an import at your peril

matter of fact, Go near the coast in an import at your peril.

i don't know if i've just been lucky so far or its just cause I avoid the 'hotspots'. I haven't had any problems in either of my skylines so far, and my current one isn't exactly street legal :> I stay away from the spit/BWCP areas and dont go through surfers on fri/sat nights.

sleeper FTW.

I got pulled up once, like 4am. cop wanted to look at the turbo (why is beyond me) anyway long story short poor fella placed his hand on the hot end of the dump pipe...yes it did suck to be him that day, no it didn't smell like bacon.

my question is every company you deal with have a customer standard mission statement and they are accountable for there customer service

it seems the po po have no customer service training at all

yeah yeah i know they see dead people and all that but if i get a little heated in my workplace i get pulled up and dealt with

i dont realy have any point though just like a toyota aurion

sleeper FTW.

I got pulled up once, like 4am. cop wanted to look at the turbo (why is beyond me) anyway long story short poor fella placed his hand on the hot end of the dump pipe...yes it did suck to be him that day, no it didn't smell like bacon.

Haha....

Local QLD Darwin Awards... It would have been a "Kodak" moment.... I be he'll never make detective.

I got pulled over bout 9 months back with my mate in a 33, doing about 50kms in 4th in the valley (u'd be an idiot to do anything stupid especially there), what does the coppa say, "Oh beeeaaautiful! We got two more of them!" Both pulled over to see 2 other 34's pulled over. Myself and the other 2 34's got away with single defect of a modified muffler. My mate in the 33 wasn't so lucky...haha. He got done for everthing he possibly could. He even got done for 'modifying' the battery to the boot (in a 33 mind you).

Isn't the battery supposed to be in the boot? Thats where mine is anyway...

I've never had any problems with my car, i just drive it where ever i'm going lol.