SAU Community

Hsd Systems Type Hr Coilovers! Brand New!

Item: HSD Systems Type HR Coilovers

Condition: Never driven on, just sat in a rolling shell!

Price: $1300 Neg. Or Swaps for parts to suit GTR (Coolers / Suspension / Electronic Boost Controller / PM with anything else - I am willing to cash adjust either way)

To Fit: R33 GTS-T

Comments:

INFO FROM SITE -

HSD Suspension

HSD coilovers, manufactured in Korea, offer outstanding performance at extremely competitive prices. With vast experience producing coilovers for Japanese OEM clients, HSD’s own brand offers the same quality of design and components as the most expensive brands on the market. This is backed up by a 12-month warranty against any manufacturing defect.

The performance of HSD coilovers has already been proven in Australia, helping Darren Appleton win the 2005 Drift Australia series. For 2007, the HSD range has expanded to include the new HS ‘street’ series and full competition-spec HT series.

HR Series $1599 - $1649

Our very popular HR series is perfect for race and drift use, offering great control and adjustability at an affordable price. Featuring a larger daimater damper (44mm piston) with stiffer valving and 15-step damper adjustment, they also have stiffer spring rates than the HS series. These can still be used for regular driving, but the stiff, short-stroke design is biased more toward the circuit. All HR models feature pillow-ball top mounts front and rear, with camber adjustment on strut suspension models. The dampers are also inverted on strut models for greater strength.

Basically like all the other bits i'm selling, were meant for my R33 GTS-T before i took it apart. They have never been driven on and are in brand new condition! Grab yourself a bargain!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...