Unlucky Day =[

kb-r33

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is one nicely presented engine bay Danai. Tough hardware, although very simple looking to a non-enthusiast

i like!

yeh it WAS a nice engine bay, it all went back 2 stock 2 get off defect

just waiting on new low mount manifold 2 be made So it'll be a very fast SLEEPER when finished

mate nobody was been a dick about anything sorry your a little bit fragile princess harden the fk up or shut up

sounds like you didnt get laid last knight better put your knickers on again and ask the missus pretty please.

Edited by R334door(s2)

sounds like you didnt get laid last knight better put your nickers on again and ask the missus pretty please.

night knicker's

lol thats the last thing i have problems with :-) oh and to quote you i thought you may have sensed my humour

Edited by mid life crisis

yeh.... some cops you get are either out there for a reason or in the rare case for a legit reason. Had a cop in a 4x4 practically run me off the road to pull over while cruising at the speed limit. By the time I pulled over they had already got out of the car and at my door as if I was in American car chase.

Before even asking me for ID they were over the car, and my car is by no means modified. In regards to the gauge from my knowledge they have never been legal on the A pillar. However they can be placed in the front right corner. The idea is that you grab a baskeball (representing your head). If you can hit the gauge then it's a defect. If it's in the top right corner your head can't fit passed the steering wheel and A-frame to hit it. Therefore it's legal (had it questioned, asked regency).

They looked through my engine bay...found a spot of oil and were going to send me to regency. However got away with slightly bold tyres...mind you if you saw them you'd say they didn't even look half used... so go figure, depends on the cop at the time, their mindset and how their day has been.

yeh.... some cops you get are either out there for a reason or in the rare case for a legit reason. Had a cop in a 4x4 practically run me off the road to pull over while cruising at the speed limit. By the time I pulled over they had already got out of the car and at my door as if I was in American car chase.

Before even asking me for ID they were over the car, and my car is by no means modified. In regards to the gauge from my knowledge they have never been legal on the A pillar. However they can be placed in the front right corner. The idea is that you grab a baskeball (representing your head). If you can hit the gauge then it's a defect. If it's in the top right corner your head can't fit passed the steering wheel and A-frame to hit it. Therefore it's legal (had it questioned, asked regency).

They looked through my engine bay...found a spot of oil and were going to send me to regency. However got away with slightly bold tyres...mind you if you saw them you'd say they didn't even look half used... so go figure, depends on the cop at the time, their mindset and how their day has been.

yerh, the cop that pulled me over that night was a real pain in the arse, he was some hardcore chubby irish accent guy with a baldy head, i guess he was some high rank officer cause he had a trainee partner with him and he knew wat he was talking bout with the stuff i got in my car, i also got some frends dat got dfected with the same guy. wat a bummer

yerh, the cop that pulled me over that night was a real pain in the arse, he was some hardcore chubby irish accent guy with a baldy head, i guess he was some high rank officer cause he had a trainee partner with him and he knew wat he was talking bout with the stuff i got in my car, i also got some frends dat got dfected with the same guy. wat a bummer

I am pretty sure that the guy that defected me fits that description

what police station was he from mate?

it should say on your defect form!

I am pretty sure that the guy that defected me fits that description

what police station was he from mate?

it should say on your defect form!

hrmm im not sure mate, doesnt say where he was from, it was either port adelaide or the one on handson road cos i always see that A*** hole around there

the rule with guages is if they are in your line of sight then its a defect. so from the dirvers seat do the guages sit above the dash line, in front of the front windshield.....

yerh i had my gauge on the far right side and i had a full clear with off my windscreen.. i dono wats wrong with the police. somethink was up his bum

hrmm im not sure mate, doesnt say where he was from, it was either port adelaide or the one on handson road cos i always see that A*** hole around there

thats the same fat pommy bastard that did me at arndale

i think he's from the hanson rd station

thats the same fat pommy bastard that did me at arndale

i think he's from the hanson rd station

me and a mate got done by a fat pommy on south rd bp across from regency and i'm pretty sure he's from port adelaide station! i never get picked on by the hanson rd cops though, they know i don't drive like a nut but port adelaide police however, different story

got defected by that guy the other night for not having a tyre placard and for having a standard blow off valve.. He had fair attitude, like when he told me my pod filter was a boost controller, and I corrected him, he got angry and told me he was a traffic cop and he knew what he was talking about...

got defected by that guy the other night for not having a tyre placard and for having a standard blow off valve.. He had fair attitude, like when he told me my pod filter was a boost controller, and I corrected him, he got angry and told me he was a traffic cop and he knew what he was talking about...

yerp thats him alright, he asked me about my factory bov and i said its from factory and he laugh and sed stop bullshitting i know all these things you guys have in your skylines and blah blah and keep saying i was lying

Yeah, damn those cops that catch you breaking the law :banana:

Obviously the cops have done their homework on whats legal and not on a car.

Do we do our homework on what we should fit to our car (or how to be discrete in fitting it) before coughing up the $ before doing the mod? No, we'd rather have a cry about it on the SAU forum.

The cops are getting smarter ... we're not. Simple.

:bunny:

Yeah, damn those cops that catch you breaking the law :P

Obviously the cops have done their homework on whats legal and not on a car.

Do we do our homework on what we should fit to our car (or how to be discrete in fitting it) before coughing up the $ before doing the mod? No, we'd rather have a cry about it on the SAU forum.

The cops are getting smarter ... we're not. Simple.

:)

Damn right Ruby

thats why im going back to a lowmount set up and running my intercooler pipes through the original factory holes and keeping my stock wheels on but with good tyres and now my exhaust is quiet as!!!

SLEEPER