SAU Community

R33,r32,r34 Repair Manuel Plus Others

dkslong

Hi if I put this in the wrong spot please move it.I believe this will help with maintnence and do it yourselfers.I have the repair manuel for r33 gtr/gtst/gts and I have others as well.

If you would like it from me just send me a email and put in subject line Repair manuel.

Other manuels I have

180sx repair manuel

240sx wiring diagram

S14 repair manuel

R33 repair manuel rb25dett,rb20e,rb25de,rb25det

R34 service manuel

Rb25det engine diagram

S15 spec r repair manuel

R32 engine manuel

lancer evo 8 repair manuel

Rb25det wiring :(:P please mail me at [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
just buy the manuel i have one for all R33 didn't cost to much

Do you have one for the engine or the whole car?

I have the engine one, 400+ pages but cant find one for the rest of the car.

Its probly cheaper to buy it, after printing the shit out for ease of use, youd probly spend close to the cost of the manual on the print paper and ink haha

I got the downloaded version printed and bound at office works for about $100, is just as easy to print out the sections as you need them, if you do enough to the engine you might have the whole manual one day :D

I got the downloaded version printed and bound at office works for about $100, is just as easy to print out the sections as you need them, if you do enough to the engine you might have the whole manual one day :O

so where did you download the full manual from? i have been looking for it for ages! i keep coming up twith the engine manual, not the manual for the rest of the car.......

so where did you download the full manual from? i have been looking for it for ages! i keep coming up twith the engine manual, not the manual for the rest of the car.......

same cant find the whole car.odly on that site they have the S15's whole manuel and civics :D