SAU Community

Cruise This Saturday Night The 18th

Lil Miss 32

could be

but still it shouldnt be that much

just wierd tho

the only reason i ask for his cooler size is that if mine were slightly bigger then the front bar would have to be modified

good luck with it Daniel

to be honest i havent looked at the cooler size or the brand :D but it's got HKS pipes coming out of it, and sits just below the support bar. the panels don't protrude into it by heaps, but enough that it's not a snug fit.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

car is "fixed" (touch wood) and rego'ed so im ready to roll

as is mine, maybe a few zip ties involved, and the indicators don't look pretty

but it doesn't have an impact hole in it anymore, so at least thats an improvement

Was good, until we left Bunnings and I followed the White Evo and Silver 33 with Meisters (spelling). Then realised they had nfi where to go so spent the next hour or so trying to find people.

Hahaha thanks heaps guys, my biggest turn out for far, we had at least 50 cars! Thanks heaps for coming out! Means a lot! Hope you all enjoyed.

P.s Daniel are you talking about the bayside blue rx7?? If so, thats my mate Daniel haha his a crazy driver when it comes to that car!!

Hahaha thanks heaps guys, my biggest turn out for far, we had at least 50 cars! Thanks heaps for coming out! Means a lot! Hope you all enjoyed.

P.s Daniel are you talking about the bayside blue rx7?? If so, thats my mate Daniel haha his a crazy driver when it comes to that car!!

haha, yeah, i was in the first few cars as we got to the 100 zone at lonsdale highway and he just tore past me, sounded really nice aswell.

lots of nice cars, post up when you're organising another one, will set a night aside and hopefully my front bumper wont look so haggard ;)

Yeah awesome cruise, Kahli. First one I've been on that you've organized - and it was great fun! Good to see a great mix of imports, too! And that NSX is crazy.

I actually didn't mind that Holden Ute that came down as it had a full roll cage and racing seat in it!

Can't wait for the next one!!

Was good, until we left Bunnings and I followed the White Evo and Silver 33 with Meisters (spelling). Then realised they had nfi where to go so spent the next hour or so trying to find people.

hehe yeah sorry bout that, we knew where we were going, Windy Point! Had the cruise notes but decided we wanted to make use of the camera while we had it this time. We live south so didnt wanna head to the finish point! our bad!

Cheers for the cruise Kahli

i did poke my head past briefly, but didnt recognise anyone.........thought id seen you kahli but have only met u once before so wasnt 100% sure, so i continued on

was in the patrol with the doof going LOL

Oh okay haha really.

Im hoping to get some of the pics out soon. Wont be too long. Man school is annoying!

hey, when i was in school, photos of car cruises was something i'd have /liked/ to be taking, let alone owning a 32 at that age :P