SAU Community

Sydney Skyline V- Series And 350z Meet/cruise Sausage Sizzle Fest

G7

i reckon we should have a meet up @ a carpark and do some undergroundish foto shoot ?? e.g - Fox studio , Orangegrove, Livo Westfield .... dese r only xamples ...

gota see what the rest of he V35 owners fink ay ... :P

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey dude, im in for that, but it will have to be the 2nd week of Feb, ive got too much on my plate at the moment, with the launch of Boost and then there is the re launch of the New Hot 4s!!!

Woops did i say new Hot 4s...... ;)

anyhow, i would love to get these photo's hooked up in the mags once they have been taken, i will organise our in house photograther to come down....

just give the time and date, and the crew of Boost,HPI and Hot 4s will be there,....

has to be feb.....

yepz ... Joe told me about it ... cnt w8 :D

well, pik 1 guys, > 14th (SAT) or 15th (SUN) of Feb ?? which day u guys prefer ...

if u guys cool with it .. lets chuck in some suggestion ... with the (Location) & (Time) ..

& lets get this happening ..

when we get this 2 things sorted .. den i'll start a new thread ...

Cheerz

'K'

hey dude i dont know if i will be able to come cos i will be @ Good Vibrations Festival the night before and its Valentines Day! some people might not get to spend V-Day with their loved ones and have to do it the day after

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if there are any cruises for v35, 350z or skyline cruises in general, i wanna start getting into this stuff, ive got an 04 series II v35, no mods but i have managed to get the screen working to play dvds while im driving without having to pay some fool 2k + to remove the original nav control unit and replace it with some crappy dvd player, took about a day of wire testing but it turned out really well now, but yeah, cruise, i need some any information would be great, thanks...

Does anyone know if there are any cruises for v35, 350z or skyline cruises in general, i wanna start getting into this stuff, ive got an 04 series II v35, no mods but i have managed to get the screen working to play dvds while im driving without having to pay some fool 2k + to remove the original nav control unit and replace it with some crappy dvd player, took about a day of wire testing but it turned out really well now, but yeah, cruise, i need some any information would be great, thanks...

I have heard about a cruise coming up for the V35 drivers.. It's pretty exclusive but and not just any fool can come... :blush:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...