SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

[quote name='SNOQPY'

did think it was a GTR but its always parked on vales road aka the main road, but maybe im thinking about another 32. lol

ALSO

spotted miss33r in long jetty parked outside mitre10 i think it was and a few other 33s around the area.

Cool you spotted my girls car miss33r ....

yeah i know man , they are glazed and i dont know how to fix them , ive sanded the shit out and it fixed them for about about 30min and them its back to what they are doing now

You are not bedding them in properly then. They worked for 30mins because sanding removed the glaze, but they just glaze over again as you dont bed them in properly. Look it up on google.

Basically you want to drive around at about 40km hr and keep applying your brakes and releasing, the idea is to not heat them up much at all, while wearing them in to the shape of the disc. So about 10-20 light applications of the brakes, no heavy stopping or anything.

Edited by Smegul

You are not bedding them in properly then. They worked for 30mins because sanding removed the glaze, but they just glaze over again as you dont bed them in properly. Look it up on google.

Basically you want to drive around at about 40km hr and keep applying your brakes and releasing, the idea is to not heat them up much at all, while wearing them in to the shape of the disc. So about 10-20 light applications of the brakes, no heavy stopping or anything.

Thanks for that man , i will give that a go

Some of my mates cars aroumd newy. White 180sx with black roof and black bonnet BFJ.70H swansea, r32 4 door gunmetal grey white or purple rims , my R32 gtst resprayed blue EVL.32R plates mayfield . Mates burgandy auto 300zx tt maitland , black 32 gtst work rims sunroof swansea, blueish r33 morpeh also has a turbo eb xr6 white with black typhoon rims, red turbo tx3 laser black bonnet evo vents massive fmic, white vp ss serious 5 ltr looks stock. Have more mates with imports etc but there the main ones you will see around im sure they will wave back!

Also if you see a red R35 gtr thats my mates you might see him in newy or greenhills/ maitland older guy comes from gresford near dungog he full on owns a farm and drives it like a 4wd i seen all hay in it one day and was like wtf have you been doing and he was like well it is awd lol nice car tho besides he full on touches all the interior with greasy kfc fingers lol

Edited by jahn-15