SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Hey everyone.

I have just moved from Kiama on the south coast up to Newie. So suprised to see that other skylines actually wave to you. Feel so loved lol

I followed a black 33 GTS thru town the other night, can't remember too many details and a silver 33 GTS waved like crazy at me near Raymond Terrace??

Saw a nice 32 GTR at the lights on the highway near Raymond Terrace (?) we were both at the front of a red light.

Aaaaaaand i've been pulled over a fair bit by the po po. Is this normal up here? I don't get a 2nd look in Syd...

Oh and if u see me keep waving lol MYR-33E - Silver GTS-T :P

Hey fellow coasties,

I need some work done on the r33 could you please PM me info on good workshops or which ones to avoid in the gosford area? Thanks heaps

Also spotted/drove passed a accident on manns road a week back red r33 front end damage, bad luck man hope you and the car are ok.

cheers Rich

central coast car service is pretty good, its near the racecourse, in West Gossy, dont know the street but...???icon6.gif

Aaaaaaand i've been pulled over a fair bit by the po po. Is this normal up here?

Ha ha ha yeah it is normal for newcastle to be pulled up on a regular basis with skylines mind you i have had a good run with them if you dont take it in town on thursday nights and stuff like that you should be fine