SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

i seem to see skylines everywhere now that mine is in at the wreckers. this morning a black BNR32 GTS-T parked at north gosford and just this arvo with 5mins saw white r33 GTST north wyoming, and another one two tone white and black west gosford.

not long till mine is back!!

mines abit like urs ellas,

just had new engine put in the 32 and now just waiting for it to get out of the smash repairs after a shitty old beamer fell on the rear quarter smashing basically everything in that area including rear windshield. the handbrake failed on the beamer if your wondering how it fell on it, was also on the driveway above where my 32 was parked. lucky all under insurance but time will tell if it is noticable.

anyway back on topic,

spotted a red 33gtst on central coast hwy, also spotted and cruised / followed povo31 tuesday morning.

What happen?

WELL...... (I have got it back now YAY!! )

I have only bought my skyline few weeks back (9th of march) and four days later it was stolen from the front of my place. my car was found further down my street and they had smashed the passengers window to get in, tore open the steering column and broke the steering lock, ripped out the turbo timer broke the ignition barrel, took out pieces from the immobiliser and ripped out every wire that they could get their hands on. they obviously were trying to hot wire it, didn't start it and did a runner. They didn't steal any of my sound system and they even left my 50cents in my centre console. but it cost me $600 in excess to get it fixed.

if your wondering how it fell on it....

when i first read "fell" i was like w- t- f- mate? lol hope all turns out good ay. such a hassle to lose your car for a bit. i was really lucky i have a back up car (go seca)

BACK TO TOPIC

saw 2 shiney black r33's (not at the same time) at citigate arcade/mall thing opposite Booth's Motor Group north gosford today. i was lounging in the back of an iload.

i actually went to take a look at the car on friday and its not noticable so good news there. only reason i dont have it back yet is bcuz they sent them r33 replacement parts for a r32 lol.. should have it next week hopefully :)

on topic.

spotted a black R35 GTR turning off avoca drive onto the central coast highway heading towards erina tonight around 6pm ish. looked mint :)

Spotted that Jason bloke in traffic near Worthington BMW today. Obvisouly too distracted by the Highway Patrol to wave :P

hahahaha!! i most defo was distracted cuz i sure didnt see u :P

followed a silver s2 R33 gtst through wyoming on friday arvo bout 6:00, had an SAU sticker

spotted another s2 33 gtst on the F3 yesterday bout lunch time going northbound. . . also had SAU sticker

..they even left my 50cents in my centre console...

I'm sure that was the thing you were most worried about :/

Still, i'm glad you got it back in virtually 1 piece.

I hate car theives. I hope they all have a slow painful death. Its a confort knowing that theres a special spot in hell reserved for them along with all the child molesters, rapists and serial killers.

Just spotted a purple r33 in the carpark at west's mayfield, a silver r32 gtr with a n1 front bar at the mobil/quix on maitland road and a black r32 gtr turning on to university drive from Maud street.

I was in my red commanfail yoot.

went out of abit of a crusie for the first time getting the bad girl back on the road. Saw a white r34, 2 r32 gtrs in the foreshore one was a nice clean and tidy gun metal grey one the other one was a silver and had a mad misfire problem fix that shit up lol

Erina meet damn I would have come said Hello if i knew, any more meets soon?

Only every Thursday night man. Fountain Plaza around 8:30ish.

Yep, every week there are at least a few people there.

Word of warning though: if you act like a d!ckhead in or around the car-park, you WILL be reported. We've been using this location for over 5 years with little to no issues with the owner of the Plaza or the cops, and we don't want it to start now.

Erina meet damn I would have come said Hello if i knew, any more meets soon?

Hey mate you live in the woy woy area?

Im up at killcare, give us a wave in my silvia when its back on the road :)

Yep, every week there are at least a few people there.

Word of warning though: if you act like a d!ckhead in or around the car-park, you WILL be reported. We've been using this location for over 5 years with little to no issues with the owner of the Plaza or the cops, and we don't want it to start now.

Well said. That was the first thing I was told when I started going out there and it's a damn good rule.