SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

hey man yeah saw u give me the double thumbs up at the last second, im from bensville wbu?

Hey mate, do you have the blue or red 34r?.. Would love to see a red one in person is all.

hey man yeah saw u give me the double thumbs up at the last second, im from bensville wbu?

hahha yeah I was so happy to see a GTR in the area. I live up at Killcare just along the scenic road

and he's got the blue one anthony.... The red one had a black (maybe carbon fibre) bonnet and looked awesome. I've never seen it around before.

hahha yeah I was so happy to see a GTR in the area. I live up at Killcare just along the scenic road

and he's got the blue one anthony.... The red one had a black (maybe carbon fibre) bonnet and looked awesome. I've never seen it around before.

Cheers mate, would love to see it!

I expect to spot everyone at the pub in charlestown on the 8th

Check out the thread in the nsw event section, were having a meet and greet for the north coast guys!

Saw SilverLure today on Empire Bay drive, car is sick man. Looks the goods. I was in the black 33, I've seen you filling up at the servo too

Thanks heaps man, I've put a fair bit of time into it for a gts and I'm stoked with how its looking myself :)

I've seen yours around a fair bit too, its absolutely immaculate. You live close by no doubt?

I expect to spot everyone at the pub in charlestown on the 8th

Check out the thread in the nsw event section, were having a meet and greet for the north coast guys!

You will spot me there in the 34!! :yes:

Should have the final tune this arvo!

No worries :)

Just saw the black gtt with gold "skyline" on the back, thought it may be you.

Have seen a black gt getting around, may have had gold writing.. May have been the same one...