SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Yeap that was me. :laugh: I was on my way to get food.

spotted a nice bayside blue R34 GTR on buemount street today just after lunch around 1...

Nah looked and sounded fairly stock, had stock wheels as well, and appeared to be a non vspec..

it's probarly jay's new one. i forget his user name, but he's on here sometimes.

Did think that, did look abit like his, but wasn't sure, couldn't remember his number plates...

Don't see anyone then three cars in half an hour

A very tidy white 34 at Wallsend this arvo, looks nice

Not two minutes after that a blue 33 with white mags n hat looked like lots of rear camber. Car looks nice but no need to hit the limiter near the main street

And finally a silver/ dark grey 33 GTR near John Hunter Hospital, very nice looking car

Spotted a bayside blue 34 coming onto Charlestown bypass early this morning

Spotted a white 33 going along Brisbane Water Drive this arvo, looks and sounded nice

Then not 5 mins later had a white 34 (OZIBOY?) go past me heading up Kariong hill

And finally a silver 32 at the lights at Edgeworth

Seen mattgeeteetee in the drive way of DVS tuning driveway

Haha just saw this :P

I saw a yellow 34 with no Wing on the F3 today near the Newy roadworks, never seen it before but it was a quick look so didn't get any details

spotted 4 skylines in the last 12 hours. waved at all 4, got nothing back = me not waving at other skylines now

This happens to me too man!

Last night spotted a bayside blue 34 GTR with white multispokes on the Central Coast Highway and spoke to Anthony (sorry if I got your name wrong mate), the owner of a very nice silver 32 GTR