SAU Community

Quite Happy With The Car.

Rucker34

Hi guys

I would like to just quickly say how happy i am with j-spec, i was dealing with Craig and found him to be very helpful! He was always very quick to answers any questions i had which made me feel very comfortable and confident that i was in good hands.

I am really quite pleased with the new car, j-spec always seem to get some of the very nicest cars.

I am going to give it a really good clean tomorrow because its a bit dirty at the moment, then I will post a couple of snaps up.

That being said though, i have had a couple of things that are getting to me. The big one is the HKS pod filter i have on it at the moment.

I know some people really love the sound of them but i have to say it is really giving me the shi*s!! the exhaust it has on it sounds amazing and i dont like how much the filter over powers everything.

If any one is looking to sell a standard air box then send me a message and i will take it off your hands.

Another thing im slightly worried about is how this morning i had my HICAS SLIP and Engine lights all on at the same time.

I pulled into a bus stop and turned the car off and then once i started it again it was all back to normal.

I have seen a couple of posts on the forum before about this but dont think any one had actually come back and said what it turned out to be.

im also having trouble getting the big yellow egg stain off the back of the car :rofl: have some good strong car paint cleaner and if that fails then i guess it will be a cut and polish.

Hi guys

I would like to just quickly say how happy i am with j-spec, i was dealing with Craig and found him to be very helpful! He was always very quick to answers any questions i had which made me feel very comfortable and confident that i was in good hands.

I am really quite pleased with the new car, j-spec always seem to get some of the very nicest cars.

I am going to give it a really good clean tomorrow because its a bit dirty at the moment, then I will post a couple of snaps up.

That being said though, i have had a couple of things that are getting to me. The big one is the HKS pod filter i have on it at the moment.

I know some people really love the sound of them but i have to say it is really giving me the shi*s!! the exhaust it has on it sounds amazing and i dont like how much the filter over powers everything.

If any one is looking to sell a standard air box then send me a message and i will take it off your hands.

Another thing im slightly worried about is how this morning i had my HICAS SLIP and Engine lights all on at the same time.

I pulled into a bus stop and turned the car off and then once i started it again it was all back to normal.

I have seen a couple of posts on the forum before about this but dont think any one had actually come back and said what it turned out to be.

im also having trouble getting the big yellow egg stain off the back of the car :P have some good strong car paint cleaner and if that fails then i guess it will be a cut and polish.

Hey Lee lookin forward to the pics

n also when all the lights turn out it shoudln't be n e thing to worry about

jsut get someone to run a diagnostic on the car it is usually jsut software problems i had that happen to me n got it fixed :(

quite easily done apparently

:)

hope that helps

Leo.

ok well had the lights on all the way up the freeway this morning i pulled over and turned it off but they were still on when i started her back up again. I think the car was trying to wish me a happy birthday lol nothing like your car doing silly things to put you in a good mood.

i was wrong before it was not my HICAS light that wa on it was the TCS OFF light. once i got into the city i turned it off again at a set of lights and that time it did the trick. Going to have to get it on the diagnostic but do any of you have an idea as to what it is?