SAU Community

Set Of 4 5zigen Fn01r-c

for sale are a set of 4 5Zigen FN01R-C's in gloss black with the machine polished lip - also come with the genuine 5Zigen carbon fibre looking centre caps

were originally bought to put onto my S14, however were too wide so a new direction was needed

i imported these rims myself from the USA and cost me over $2000 for them landed

i am looking for a quick sale of $1800 ono

these rims have never been driven on, they did have tyres put on them but i have taken them off as ill need them for the new rims i have purchased

i have been told these are a perfect offset (17x10 +25) for a GTR or a widebodied skyline or S13/180sx...

as far as i am aware there arent too many of this type of rim in australia as 5Zigen Australia seems to be non existent here, so grab yourself an awesome set of rare rims for you pride and joy

i am located in the lower blue mountains about 10-15 mins away from penrith...this sale is pick up only

post-14943-1225013127_thumb.jpg

post-14943-1225013197_thumb.jpg

post-14943-1225013258_thumb.jpg

post-14943-1225013357_thumb.jpg

post-14943-1225013439_thumb.jpg

are these genuine 5zigen??

the only reason i ask is because i have a set of these in mat black and they have 5zigen stamped into them not Fn01r-c.

i thought they only stamed 5zigen on them???

im not saying this is true just curious because i havent seen them like this.

if they are this is a good price brand new from 5zigen these are worth close to 3 grand.

if i didnt have some already id be interested cause they look tough as on my 33.

good luck with the sale though.

thanks mate...yeah they are genuine 5zigen bought from 5zigen international

i got them in from the usa as it was cheaper than buying them from japan due to the dollar situation when i got them...

if i had of got them from 5zigen japan i think from memory it would have cost me about $2700 so i got them from 5zigen usa and ended up costing me around $2100 landed...

Edited by R32_GTS-4