SAU Community

R33 Gtst 3.5" Xforce Exhaust + Turbo Smart Dual Stage Boost Controller

Ok, im trying to sell my car but not having much luck as of yet, in the mean time im thinking of turning it back to stock to cut down my fuel consumption... Therefore if your interested in the following let me know and if we agree on the price ill remove em and send em your way! (Pick up prefered (newcastle, nsw) will post at buyers expense)

First up is an r33 gtst exhaust. Its a mild Steel X-force system, RRP $1,100. Consists of 3" bell mouth dump, high flow cat, then 3.5" to back with resonator and Drift Style Cannon Muffler. Its a direct bolt on system and is relativley easy to install (loosening the bolts around the turbo is the hardest bit). I did it myself with a couple ramps bought from supercheap to raise the car (think they cost me $40 for the 2). Exhaust is in good condition with the usual minor under car scratches etc.

Asking price: $500 Neg.

Secondly im selling my Turbo Smart Dual Stage Boost Controller. RRP $299. Basically lets you switch between 2 boost settings from a switch you can mount in your dash. The boost controller under the hood has two dials one for each boost setting. Good condition. Works fine, i prefered how it built boost over say the turbotech manual boost controller (i threw that out), i just need to find a standard boost solenoid before i can send it to you! http://www.turbosmartonline.com/index.php?id=43

Asking price: $150 Neg.

As i said im in Newcastle... pm me if your interested.

post-44155-1225100985_thumb.jpg

post-44155-1225101070_thumb.jpg

post-44155-1225101138_thumb.jpg