SAU Community

Blitz Dual _ Sbc Spec S Boost Controller

hey, ive had this installed in my car for ages now, and im not sure its set right, sadly i dont have the insturctions

does anyone know where to get the online manual? or english translation to the japense crap written on the box?

thanks

ive got the dual one which is spec R? i dunno anyways ive set my ration to 45% and gain to 12%. and limited boost to 11 psi, just do a kpa conversion on google, i think its like 0.75 or something like that. I used a website that guides you in setting it up but i cant find it now.

the jist is you have 4 settings right so you road tune your car in incraments so you start of with say 10 gain and set up your ratios to 30, 35, 40, 45 in the 4 presets. when you road test you just compare the diff between the 4 settings. going too high will overboost and you will hit R&R

the gain theoretically determins how fast the turbo spools up. i personally found going a higher gain for me say 15 did make it spool faster but for some reason it wasnt delivering it to the wheels so i settled for 12.

hope that helps ya. remember this is all from memory so to cover my ass do it at your own risk...lol

• 14 years later...
On 01/08/2022 at 2:20 AM, Boostyouhi said:

Hi guys, 

I need the manual for the Blitz SSBC Street Spec Boost Controller, yes in 2022.

Thanks

Hah, have you tried the Blitz website? They have a section for discontinued products and they still link to the manuals. Product number would help there as well.

See for example

https://www.blitz.co.jp/products/electronics/sbc/sbctypes-r.html

Not sure if same controller.

They seem pretty good with that stuff

On 31/07/2022 at 10:30 PM, soviet_merlin said:

Hah, have you tried the Blitz website? They have a section for discontinued products and they still link to the manuals. Product number would help there as well.

See for example

https://www.blitz.co.jp/products/electronics/sbc/sbctypes-r.html

Not sure if same controller.

They seem pretty good with that stuff

Way newer and completely different, how is it possible that no information what so ever is available on this? I even tried Wayback Machine. Even tried Blitz Japan. Even Nengun, which was listed in old forum talks to had this manual gave me a link to only newer products. The image below is the product I'm talking about.

rim00017.jpg

• Sad 1

On 01/08/2022 at 10:50 PM, Boostyouhi said:

Way newer and completely different, how is it possible that no information what so ever is available on this?

Makes me wonder whether you need to go full Japanese. Jahoo Japan, Japanese search and all that shebang.

You have probably come across this one?

https://m.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.251913441533137.65385.244204408970707&type=3

What are you doing anyway? Are you running an automotive technology museum? :)

Like you say even the early 2000 Blitz website doesn't list this one. blitzpowerusa that is mentioned in that facebook post doesn't have it either. I have a feeling the pragmatic solution might be to not run ancient hardware.

I thought I was good with internet stuff but I give up

• Like 1

On 03/08/2022 at 6:56 AM, soviet_merlin said:

What are you doing anyway? Are you running an automotive technology museum? :)

Like you say even the early 2000 Blitz website doesn't list this one. blitzpowerusa that is mentioned in that facebook post doesn't have it either. I have a feeling the pragmatic solution might be to not run ancient hardware.

I thought I was good with internet stuff but I give up

Yes that is the plan, I gave up too. How can information disappear from the internet? We threw away magazine an encyclopedias for this.