SAU Community

Sau Sa 2009 Calendar - Who Would Be Keen?

*flick*

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so how big does the pic have to be?

No particular size, just of good resolution.. For it to be considered to be used as a main page photo, the higher the res the better, since it will be getting enlarged to fit most likely

Here's a pic I'd love to include but I want to go back and re-do it, this time with my heslo plates and standard GTR front bar, if you want to include it let me know and I'll go back and take another :D

Luke, awesome pics! I want your car as a main pic, so if u can get me one with the plates etc, would be awesome!!

Good idea by the way. I'd be interested in offering my car for photograhic purposes, or at the very least owning the finished product.

Would love your car in it, I have some from when we entered autosalon I could use, but feel free to send me what you have of your own also!

i have a few pics that wouldnt mind showing but i cant upload for some reason. Could u please P.M me ur email address Flick so i can send thru or can see them on http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll6/scott_1982_r32/

If u want any, and they're good enough just ask and i can send thru a full res copy

[email protected], send them to there, is easier. Just send what ever ones you like, theres no limit as ill be going through them all..

yeah guys, to make it easiest for flick, and myself too, email all photos of your car you would like to be in the calendar to her email. Photos here will not be used, they must be emailed, will make it much easier having them all in the one spot.

From what ive seen so far there is some good shots coming through. Keep them coming.

hey i just emailed you a crapload of photos flick.

because im emailing them at their full size i can only send 2 at a time...now its got to a point i can only do 1 at a time...woops lol.

let me know if you get them.

could you also let me know if you got the pics of ben&nene's stag..cos i think it failed. actually a few emails failed so i sent pics individually.

let me know how many you get haha. and sorry if you get any repeats

charmaine, get my email? I got 7 emails from you I think. Some Awesome photos there. Read what i said in the email regarding having your name somewhere in the calendar

Ill make a list tonite/tommorow of the emails ive recieved. Im set to see the publisher friday, so really you have until thursday night to get your entries in - plenty of time to set up a few photo shoots if need be.

Ive had a fair few good entries so far. Please, keep them coming!

There will be 12 main photos obviously, but there will be smaller photos along the bottom/side of the opposite page with the dates on it, so ill try include as many members cars as possible into it.

I'd be keen for a calender as well,

and can supply photos

and offer virtually free photoshoots for members cars. just pay a minimal contribution to my petrol fund and I'll give you my time/equipment for FREE...lol includeds photoshop work etc.( first come first served)

available just about anytime day or night for shots or even shots merged into far away places ,other planets, etc..lol. you name it ..lol

or i can supply the HI RES photos(up to 25-50mb each uncompressed sizes or jpeg sizes as well) from past cruises for those who want a hi res photo for the calender,pm me if u do?

flick or charmaine get in touch if you need help ?

Troy, would love some of your photos, send me some through to my email that you think would be good for the calendar. Ill leave it upto you to pick which ones you want, but send as many as you want to.

Think people should take you up on your offer in the next few days for some good shots for the calendar!

Lol Troy, you're stealing my business! :D Jokes...hey just off topic, when i first joined up here, i organised myself a photography cruise for SAU...maybe me and you could join forces and do something similar. Was a pretty good cruise in the end and i filled my 2gig memory card haha. Could definately make something of it :)

Dev's if northerners want photos....cos we both live south! haha :( Although petty for my laser is cheap IZZZZ now that prices have gone down.

Sent another email too flick :(

is there a dead line to have the photos in by guys? i met jack baker (i think his name is) last night. the guys of takes heaps of pics at drift.

going to see if i can get him to get some shots. just waiting for him to give me a call :P

im going to be organising a betting pool for the abuse to follow the calander that will no doubt happen over who's cars shoulda been included and who's should not have.

betting options are;

1 page worth of abuse

2 page worth of abuse

3 page worth of abuse

4 page worth of abuse

5 page worth of abuse

if you could let me know flick before you post final pics of the calander :P

^^ yeah unfortunately cant please everybody. Just something Ill ahve to deal with.

Heres a list of people ive recieved photos from so far..

Damo

Pete

Vinnie

Craig

Daniel (cronic)

Ben (Dohmar)

shane (slyr33)

Scott (hvn32)

Jonny

Mark01

Jdm032 (your old car :P)

Charmaine - has sent me some of a fair few members cars..

I have some of Whatisnames car and many others, but please, keep submitting your own to me too!

Few people i have photos of, if you want me to use them..

Hostile, Leeman, EVIL34, PKBLADE

is there a dead line to have the photos in by guys? i met jack baker (i think his name is) last night. the guys of takes heaps of pics at drift.

going to see if i can get him to get some shots. just waiting for him to give me a call :P

Kye, that would be Jack Buster :laugh:

And photos have to be in by thursday night :laugh: