SAU Community

Sau Sa 2009 Calendar - Who Would Be Keen?

*flick*

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ryan, want the first photo, got a full res copy you can email me?

Same to everyone else that is planning on sending photo, need as high res as possible. Try for pretty clear photos, ie not much background (altho i can edit some slightly), no people in background (ive had a few photos with random people in the background).

The higher the res, the easier it is to edit and print. No photos from mobile phones, as they are very pixelated and hard to print in digital quality.

So need a few ideas for front cover at the moment, throw them to me!

aww my 31 wont be here in time :ninja: .... *wiping a tear away* but my wifes car is..... any good for it... probly not...but ya never know if you dont post a pic hey...lol..... damn slow internet. takes ages to upload!!!

post-57127-1225439576_thumb.jpg

it's completely different, he owned and modified the car. Not just dreamt of owning a particular car.

Absolutely. Thats like saying if I was to sell my GTR that I couldn't be proud of the work I've done, and therefore not want to show it off.

Perhaps you are unimpressed with the forums at the moment. I don't think shit stirring is anything to give anyone positive karma.

Lets just all get pissed and have fun eh

-D

im expecting a little holiday when joel or andrew reads this, but, my god it was worth it!

I dont think a ban will solve anything. The both of you "Men" need to sit down and bury the f**king hatchet. Preferably not in each others skulls. Have a pint or two and squash this petty drivel, cause sitting by and watching two girlie men fight is about as interesting as shitting the bed after a big curry...

-D

dohmar for club president.

does any topic on here actually have talk about what it started with? seems they all end a firing range.

people on here seem a lil soft as of late, maybe its xmas coming closer. if we could all harden the f*ck up plz :(

Edited by Inline 6

If the N1 gets here in time, it'll be available for pics :(

Added: there are a couple of VERY tough 31s lurking in sheds too around the place, which might be available too. Not sure if you want ring ins though. It's not like there aren't enough tough cars on here already. RyanRB25's car - award winning fitment fella.

Edited by Iron Chef

sorry for post whoring but who owns the major old school skyline thing? the prince or car formaly known as prince?

someone should know what im talking about, get a pic of that 1 in there :( i think he's still in the middle of fixing it up though ;)

HVN 032 has pictures but im (he's) using at my house using my comp. Once he gets home he can send them thru. His missus is majoring in photography so he's got some sick photos. He's also got photo's in full res of isaacs/adrians and another mates 32