SAU Community

Wheels To Suit Stagea (autech Included) 18x8

M I K E

these came on my stagea but i've replaced them with something slightly different

18x8+23 all round (sit 6mm in from r34GTR wheel so sit VERY nicely ;) )

high disk fronts clear brembos

low disk rears have more dish

come with centrecaps

no tyres

900ono, throw some money in my direction and you never know :D

100_0628.jpg

100_0629.jpg

can get more pics on request :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hey M I K E

You may want to check they are the same offset front and rear

Looking at the the pics, the wheels on the right hand side of pic have less outer rim dish than the ones on the left.

I think it is possible they are the same offset, but the front rims may have a higher caliper offset clearance

Measure from the inside edge of rim to the inside face of the hub to confirm offsets

Hey M I K E

You may want to check they are the same offset front and rear

Looking at the the pics, the wheels on the right hand side of pic have less outer rim dish than the ones on the left.

I think it is possible they are the same offset, but the front rims may have a higher caliper offset clearance

Measure from the inside edge of rim to the inside face of the hub to confirm offsets

hey darren,

i'm 100% positive the offsets and widths are identicle on all 4 wheels (trust me, i know my wheels)

as i've stated in the first post, the rears are low disk and the fronts are high disk for caliper clearance - disk type also determines the amount of dish ie you can either have more dish or bigger caliper clearance but you can't have both

for anyone confused, because the fronts clear brembos, the back area of the wheel where it mounts to the hub needs to be deeper (high disk) to accomodate them which pushes the face out and we lose dish. the rears don't clear anything (low disk) besides rear brakes (and probably s13 front calipers LOL) and we see more dish

if anyone is still confused pm me and i'll take photos to demonstrate :)

• 1 month later...