SAU Community

Heaps N Heaps Of Parts Nismo 2 Way, Safety21 Full Cage, Tein Coilovers, Hks 2535, Recaro Pair, Whiteline Sway Bars, Arc, Apexi, Greddy, Momo Ect Ect

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how good a condition is the radiator in as in fin damage?

in terms of cooling, its better then perfect. takes ages to warm up in the morning compared to stock, but has never, not once even come remotely close 2 being hot... even after hills runs or drift sessions.

Hi, I'm interested in the "R32 GTST Brand new Whiteline/Selby Adjustable Front Sway Bar $200 - brand new not installed - comes with bar links and bushes".

I was just wondering if it would fit on a R33 GTST?

it could, but im not 100% sure.

Hi mate interested in the airbox, just wondering about the filter itself, how easy are they to get hold of or can they be interchanged with other brand name filters?

Thanks.

hey mate

you can either buy another filter from arc and i have heard you can just measure up the filter on there, go to super cheap or auto barn and order a panel filter to fit them measurements. The filter on there looks pretty normal, not worn or anything.

cheers

hey mate interested in turbo. Any shaft play? Willing to post?

hey mate

very very very minimal shaft play (probably not even worth mentioning). yeah if you keen i can ship it and take a vid of the car running/warming up... blows 0 smoke, makes 0 squealing noise, makes good power reliably

cheers