SAU Community

Vq35 Cruise!

BENZO

guys lets keep on topic. any owner of a specific vehicle will have pride on about their car. anyway if benzo came up with vq35 cruise then so be it...if not then it can be changed? its a SKYLINE forum and we're all members :D lets keep cool

guys lets keep on topic. any owner of a specific vehicle will have pride on about their car. anyway if benzo came up with vq35 cruise then so be it...if not then it can be changed? its a SKYLINE forum and we're all members :P lets keep cool

this

thread cleaned.

guys do not whore the thread. most of you are regulars and you should know better.

you are free to create what ever cruise for what ever car model you like. no hate. just free love. hair AND sunshine.

• 1 month later...

interesting idea!

I have a couple of good maps ive made up for past cruises, if you want i will get one together, just pick a date (idealy we would want to avoid the next couple of weeks because of double demerits - not that anyone here would be speeding or anything :) )

Let me know what sort of map you would be after, im known for my good maps :banana:

Hills are always good. Nothing worse than a cruise that's just a city based moving carpark. Aust Day Long weekend probably has d/demerits too. Sunday Feb 1st?

Hills are always good. Nothing worse than a cruise that's just a city based moving carpark. Aust Day Long weekend probably has d/demerits too. Sunday Feb 1st?

i like this date..cos i will be in perth..and i will have my car back :D

Okay guys i'm TRYING to organise it. I've put it to some of 350z guys and they seem keen. But we have a bit of a problem a lot of them are Fly in / Fly out arrangement and trying to pick a date that everyone is in perth isn't really going to happen as rosters conflict etc.

So i'm going on a 'majority' rules now. So are any of you guys Fly in / Fly out? If so from 1st Feb to the end of March what dates will you be in perth? PM if you like that way the thread doesn't get wh0red up .... i can't be assed with a poll just for this.

Edited by Nizmo