SAU Community

X-box 360

Smitizen

man xbox is a fail

i have met and spoke with countless people with the same issue

nintendo-sega-neo geo=playstation1 2 & 3 - etc etc

they all got it right why cant you mr gates???????

fail

Because his a tosser and his company is absolute shit at everything they do. Up until i got my first xbox 360 i never once had a problem with any other console breaking down.

I got a 360 the first week they were out and have had the red ring of death twice since then...both fixed under warranty and apparently every console made this year has had the problem fixed so it doesnt happen yet my brther who got his console in april this year has had it once also.

Microsoft is useless!!!!!

man xbox is a fail

i have met and spoke with countless people with the same issue

nintendo-sega-neo geo=playstation1 2 & 3 - etc etc

they all got it right why cant you mr gates???????

fail

They knew about the problem before they released the console. They released it anyway as they had to be the first next gen console on the market. As previous statistics show the first console to come out sells the best.

Yes the old models did fail constantly. All free and fixed by MS.

Playstation 1 & 2 have had there share of problems too not nearly at this scale.

Playstation 3 also suffers from over heating on components. Again not nearly on the scale of the 360.

When the 360 does go toast provided you bought it within the 3 years send it of to MS for free (so it should). Thats 1 week MAX without your precious console. I cant see how that should be enough to deter someone from the cheapest console with the biggest selection of exclusive games, best visual & performing multi platform games, best online gaming etc etc.

It has happened to me three times before. I bought it when it was launched here and had two 3 RROD on that console. One was a few months ago, they gave me a brand new one that wont fail.

being the first console out does not necessarily mean that you sell more, you sell sooner yes, but not necessarily more, they released it knowing it had a huge problem... first big mistake right there.

PS3 is the pick of the bunch for me, it does have heat issues, but keep it in an open area instead of tucked in a corner of some cabinet and allow air to flow and it should be fine.

As said, everyone seems to end up with red rings with the 360, it may be a 1 week turn around, but its an inconvenience none the less, look at how many ppl have had to do it.

the PS3's release was only pushed back so they could solve their problems, else it woulda been out before the 360.

also, i think PS3's sales must be doing quite well to still be priced at $676 for the 80gb model

being the first console out does not necessarily mean that you sell more, you sell sooner yes, but not necessarily more, they released it knowing it had a huge problem... first big mistake right there.

PS3 is the pick of the bunch for me, it does have heat issues, but keep it in an open area instead of tucked in a corner of some cabinet and allow air to flow and it should be fine.

As said, everyone seems to end up with red rings with the 360, it may be a 1 week turn around, but its an inconvenience none the less, look at how many ppl have had to do it.

the PS3's release was only pushed back so they could solve their problems, else it woulda been out before the 360.

also, i think PS3's sales must be doing quite well to still be priced at $676 for the 80gb model

dude xbox has the best games in the world i have all 3 consoles and the game on wii and ps3 are no where near as good as the 360 look at halo3 second to only a pc game in multiplayer what does that tell u

also have had the 360 for 2 years never once had a problem with it the wii and ps3 on the other hand always freeze what that sayin

btw does anyone recomend gettin undercover? or is it gonna be another like pro street?

anyone have xbox llive ? and plays halo 3? if so whats ur gamer tag?

dude xbox has the best games in the world i have all 3 consoles and the game on wii and ps3 are no where near as good as the 360 look at halo3 second to only a pc game in multiplayer what does that tell u

tells me ur biased to the 360...

RROD is just a saving grace comment for a sony FANBOY

Dont see them making comments about the actual things that matter. Games!

When you own both systems then make a unbias opinion. Until then f**k off trolls

i worked in QA for Krome studios long enough to make an unbiased opinion, if this thread is suddenly about a lil 360 fanboy like you then you should leave before the shit fight breaks out.

I'm not saying the 360 is shit, but i dont like it, in the end its up to the user to decide what they like better, i for one am over all microsofts shit, and the constant red rings just go to show they were to keen to release the system before fixing all its problems..

this happened to me not 2 months ago, sent it off to the repair center in sydney and they took 3.5 weeks to repair it and send it back

then all the data was gone off the hard drive, epic fail microsoft!

halo 3 all the way mate best game around lol dont really have time to play to many games more interested in the boat and house not messin around with these lil consoles

tells me ur biased to the 360...

i worked in QA for Krome studios long enough to make an unbiased opinion, if this thread is suddenly about a lil 360 fanboy like you then you should leave before the shit fight breaks out.

I'm not saying the 360 is shit, but i dont like it, in the end its up to the user to decide what they like better, i for one am over all microsofts shit, and the constant red rings just go to show they were to keen to release the system before fixing all its problems..

oh and rush just so u know i am a graphic designer and have been for 4 years so i know enough bout graphics