SAU Community

Oem D2r Bulb

Hey guys looking to see if anyone has their oem xenon globes still on hand and don't plan on changing it back (long shot I know). Was in the process of changing mine over when I stupidly dropped the globe and busted it, will pay good $$$ for a spare as i'm really keen to get these going.

Cheers,

Mark

Had gone the Autobarn option and got quoted $500+ and think that was for a single, was just considering looking around here first as alot of cars have their ballasts crushed and/or wires removed and may have a spare for cheap. Am actively looking on ebay too hoping something pops up.

Hey guys looking to see if anyone has their oem xenon globes still on hand and don't plan on changing it back (long shot I know). Was in the process of changing mine over when I stupidly dropped the globe and busted it, will pay good $$$ for a spare as i'm really keen to get these going.

Cheers,

Mark

Hi Mark,

I have 2 set of OEM Bulb

1, D2R, (From my 2003 headlight ) CODE: 85126. 4300K, good condition

2, D2S, ( From my 2006 project headlight ) CODE: 85122+, As new condition.

Currently I got 6000K D2S, So those bulbs is no long needed.

I am in sydney, If you need any, drop me a message.

Frank

Did go thru the delonix site and asked for the philips 6000k pair and they sent me the supervision brand el cheapos, so at the moment am waiting for the philips ones. Decided to ask around for an oem one cos i thought they'll be readily available and may find one locally.

Did go thru the delonix site and asked for the philips 6000k pair and they sent me the supervision brand el cheapos, so at the moment am waiting for the philips ones. Decided to ask around for an oem one cos i thought they'll be readily available and may find one locally.

OEM one is phillips i belive,

I just ordered some through Dan666 8000K $75 delivered but they are not Phillips, ill give em a go anyways, they are apparently pretty good.

OEM one is phillips i belive,

I just ordered some through Dan666 8000K $75 delivered but they are not Phillips, ill give em a go anyways, they are apparently pretty good.

Hey how do you find the 8000k ones, do they have a lot of blue in the colour? just that I don't want to attract too much attention. Was thinking to go with the 6000k ones instead from 666DAN.