SAU Community

Skyline Front Bars On Stageas

stevojh

hey guys im looking at buying a stagea and i was thinking of putting a r33 or r34 front on

but i cant seem to find anything on it has anyone done it in sydney and how much did it set ya back

i remember seeing one ages ago like 2-3 years ago on parra rd so can ya help me out

any pics will help make my mind up hehe

thanks guys steve

I have seen an R33-fronted Stagea done once, but I think it was a custom job for some workshop in Japan

If you want an "easy" solution, MASA motorsports in Japan make a kit for the R34 front end, and this is one you've most likely seen around. It's far from cheap though, especially with the way our $Au is compared to the Japanese Yen.

There might be someone doing a copy of the kit around Australia, but I'm not sure. There was talk of it happening, but whether they actually went through with it I don't know. Probably the person to ask would be Darrin, I think he actually has his R34-fronted Stagea for sale at the moment. His username is "darrinspencer" and I'm sure he'll pop along and contribute to answering your question soon enough.

i'm 99% sure that dave from viva garage down here does fibreglass conversion guards for r34 front end, he has done it to his car also

and goldzilla, the 33 fronted stagea you are speaking of, i have a suspicion that you're thinking of the r33 (can't remember if it was a coupe or sedan though) that they tuned into a wagon with a custom rear box section?

and goldzilla, the 33 fronted stagea you are speaking of, i have a suspicion that you're thinking of the r33 (can't remember if it was a coupe or sedan though) that they tuned into a wagon with a custom rear box section?

I do know of that one too, Mike, but I'm pretty sure I have seen one that's actually a Stagea with R33 front grafted on.

Brycey in Newcastle had one done by CCubed Performance I think it was, down here somewhere in Sydney. He's since sold it on to another SAU forum member, and pictures of it are in the "Post a Pic of your Stagea" thread.

I do know of that one too, Mike, but I'm pretty sure I have seen one that's actually a Stagea with R33 front grafted on.

Brycey in Newcastle had one done by CCubed Performance I think it was, down here somewhere in Sydney. He's since sold it on to another SAU forum member, and pictures of it are in the "Post a Pic of your Stagea" thread.

There are two for sale in NZ at the moment ...probably too expensive to import but you can look at the photos...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-189924952.htm

and

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-188931521.htm

that would look.. interesting? haha

any idea where you saw it? i'm quite intriqued now

R34 front is the way to go. I have done my car myself and had to learn the hard way. The best and easest option if you want to do it is to talk to Andrew from CCubed. He has developed a full kit for ease of installation and speed with little mods to the original car. Not sure of his prices, but generally budget for approx $4000-4500 for parts and then add approx $2000 for labour and painting if you can not do it yourself.

My car is still to be painted, but I am thinking of selling it once it is completed.

If you are interested, it is a series 2 converted to manual, silver, R34 GTR wheels, teins, exhaust, fmic, apexi BB turbo, full body kit etc etc. Pm me for more details and price.