SAU Community

Anybody Playing Basketball?

NickR33

Keep me in mind guys if numbers are short. Like I said I am hopeless but from the post game report so is everyone lol.

I am 30 years old, 6ft flat and havent played since highschool. But I did win 3 premierships as a whinger and lost one with the ecxuse that the other team was too old lol....

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, thought I would let you know asap. I won't be able to play this wednesday due to work commitments. Sorry about this, but no reason I shouldn't be good to go next year. Ill call Shane and let him know also.

it shouldnt be that bad they r only the next position up on the ladder.... i'm looking forward to it. might bring my asthma pump this time instead of leaving it at home lol im gonna get there at 6pm justin and AP do u wanna meet up at the same place as last week at say 5:30?? or just meet at the stadium?

yeah i'm up for a pre-meet...

you know, with all the police presence around and seeing as though, more often than not, we might keep meeting up before making our way to the stadium, maybe we could start thinking about carpooling next year?

just a thought... *shrugs*

yeah i'm up for a pre-meet...

you know, with all the police presence around and seeing as though, more often than not, we might keep meeting up before making our way to the stadium, maybe we could start thinking about carpooling next year?

just a thought... *shrugs*

sounds like a great idea

Can't make it due to work commitments. Changes in shifts, trainging, etc. Hence the post earliesr in the week. Sorry man. No reason why I shouldnt be right for first game after the reak though.

• 1 month later...

yeh im in , cant play the 4th of feb though as im goin away to echuca for the southern 80 and leaving on the 3rd feb coming back on the 11th but will be able to play the 11th as i will be back just after lunch.

10.15......CCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTT

Its past my bed time. Sigh, see you then.

yeah I'd imagine you would need LOTS of beauty sleep :blink:

sweet see ya both there... we need a couple more tho, AJ back from holidays yet?

Chris you coming down? Justin? Shane?... Bueller? Bueller?