SAU Community

Munch And Sip Cruise Sunday 14th Of December

hoony

hey guys, planning this cruise as last time it had to backfire because something came up so i had to cancel...

just want to see a show of hands and also some opinions as to what time people want to go...

must be between the times 12:00PM and 5:00PM

want to see how many people are free and we'll sort out the food later, won't do the usual 'hoony' style map, i'll do something a little bit different this time around...

guaranteed to be a good cruise, bring your mates and bring your girlfriends and whoever would want a nice feed

because this is an afternoon cruise the meet point will be South Street Park and Ride as usual seeing as though there aren't many places we can occupy all our cars at this time elsewhere

will have the usual runs here and there, maybe a coastal but i don't know, depends how i feel

please, anything you want to say go ahead, hope you can all make it!

cheers,

Andrew :blink:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey andrew hope i can make it all depends hopefully got the big rb26 twin turbo conversion happening this weekend so car off road for about a month but if not ill be there wit alix in the hr31

scott

R33GTST

yellow/carbon

Scott, Nick, Ryan, Simon... good stuff fellas!

and Ben and Terry, come on fellas get your act together!

and Kinh dude, you can ride with one of us man if you want, anyway... what's getting done to your car?

MORE HANDS PEOPLE!

awesome :P

guarantee most of you won't stay until the end of the Antilag one haha

umm... can't provide free Red Bull unfortunately, would have to buy too much lol just come along and bring a friend dude, bring out your car for a nice drive :)

Tom, I'd be surprised if you miss it :) Just think... Bubble Tea!! Hahaha

Kinh. I owe you a lift. If I can make it (hopefully I can, depends on what time I'm working) you can ride with me.

Brendan... He cant supply Red Bull, but he knows a great place to buy Bubble Tea from :P

Yeh Andrew, I have to check my roster because I'm working on Sunday, but hopefully I can come along for a bit before leaving for work.