SAU Community

R32 Gtr Pain In The Ass

Cliffo_rb26dett

Hey all i just went an got new turbo gaskets put in, an i believe something has gone terribly wrong!! The car on idle when it does makes a constant suckin noise coming from either the pods or turbos every 2-3 seconds.

When you get up it it could honeslty be beatin bye a scooter... (maybe) whilst doind 110km ever couple off seconds the car makes the same suckin noise an looses alot of power, also i was watchin the boost gauge an it constanlly moving even whilst the accelarator isn't being pushed, it honestl has got me f!@$ed.

Does any1 at all know wat going on.. the car makes 470hp atw but is a joke rite now... also when coming to a stop at lights it just shuts down an doesnt wanna idle.. could it be fuel/air or vaccum hoses been put on wrong?? i dont know

PLEASE HELP!

Cliffo

do you still run the air flow meters? if so the pods will have nothing to do with it i dont think. i think one of the hoses between the AFM and the turbo is loose or not on properly etc that would cause the jumpy boost etc as the afm would be telling the computer the wrong info. also it is possible a vacuum line is on wrong. maybe even to the wastegate if the boost is all over the place. check it all properly and if u cant find the leak take it to a mech. it wont be serious just a loose hose i reckon.

do you still run the air flow meters? if so the pods will have nothing to do with it i dont think. i think one of the hoses between the AFM and the turbo is loose or not on properly etc that would cause the jumpy boost etc as the afm would be telling the computer the wrong info. also it is possible a vacuum line is on wrong. maybe even to the wastegate if the boost is all over the place. check it all properly and if u cant find the leak take it to a mech. it wont be serious just a loose hose i reckon.

thanks fellas, for everthing, it has to go to mech ey, we took off all the piping an vaccum hoses an still cant find the problem so she going to imports 101 tommorow again lol. PUDZ R32 you in Albany as well? im the same mate have you seen it kicking around ever now an again? the gunmetal grey 1?? we took it out today after we pulled everthin off to see how or if it did anything but nothin..

yeh mate if you mean albany in WA i have seen it getting round. theres 4 R32s here i think. mine is one of them. midnight blue GTS-T

let us all know if the mech sorts your problems out.