SAU Community

Wakefield Park - Jan 15th (thursday) 2009 V - Series Skyliners

G7

Hey V35 crew. Show of interest.

Just going to organise a day down at wakefield park. It is an open day on this day - so all street cars are welcome. Just seeing if anyone wants to come down. I havent been for a while, my mate just got his new Lexus ISF (dam its friggen awesome), and another buddy has his Commondore. Ill take the V35 down aswell. Anyone wants to join feel free. A few of the Bodyform boys aswell.

If the weather is shit or something comes up, Ill pull the pin personally, so I dont want this to be an official orgainsed event.

But anyone is welcome to join us.

The drive down is approx 3hours from Sydney to Wakefield Park.

Date: Jan 15th Thursday 2009

Time: 8.30AM. Depart 8.45AM Meet at Pheasants Nest south bound Mobil (1st fuel stop after you see) on Hume Highway. (i might change this time as the day gets closer, maybe earlier maybe later depends.)

Where: http://www.wakefieldpark.com.au/index.php

Then drive to Goulbourn Exit.

Depart: Whenever you want :cheers:

Food: Cafe at venue

Cost: Speed off the Street Days (Open Practice)

$110.00 for the day (cars) & $120.00 for the day (bikes - weekdays) $140 for the day (bikes - weekends & public holidays)

$50.00 for a Wakefield Clubcomp Licence valid for 12 months

Helmet hire available for $20 per day with a $50 Deposit

Accomadation: is available there- but we wont be staying, Ill probably head down to a mates house at Ulladulla or come back.

All the info is here:

http://www.wakefieldpark.com.au/index.php

Whoever is interested post away. :P

Oooh, I used to own a V35. Does that count? :-)

Seriously though, I'm very interested. Haven't done a track day since July in the V35, and dieing to get the GTR out.

I'd probably leave Syd(Liverpool) around 6am though. Especially if it's going to be a bit warmer, my car's not a big fan of the heat so would want to be kicking as early as possible. Unlike the V35 where I could blast around with the air con on!

Keep us updated!

Just something random: You can also leave your license for the helmet deposit if you didnt wanna bring so much cash :P

Also on the way down from Sydney if you're using the M7 you'll need a etag or you go through some weird registration thing which i had to do today :cheers: pain in the ass...

Edited by JI34GT

Forgot to add, I'm also the Mod for the V35 section so if I'm not allowed to come I'll delete the thread.

LOL- :P Cool- I'll see you there at some point. Bring any car or anyone you want.! The 6am thing is what i used to do. Probably adjust the time closer in. Just not feeling 6amish right now. :laughing-smiley-014:

Sounds interesting! However, I've never even been near a race track with a car...

Russky! You will be fine mate. You can go as easy as you like or as hard as you like. Wakefield is a track with lots of room for error. It's a circuit not a drift track - so your not trying to miss walls or anything like that. Stay sensible and you wont ruin your car or anyone elses :banana::)

• 2 weeks later...