All Japan Day 2009 - April 26th

cush

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Ryan and Flick, saw you guys today, and a few others ... but didn't get around to saying hi ... got distracted alot. :w00t: Not trying to be a snob :P

Edited by RubyRS4

Was it a 240Z or a 200ZR?

You mean ZG, not ZR

:bunny:

some good photo's there ppl, highlighting how dirty the underside of the bonnet on my DR is...

:)

And it was good to put some more faces to names, and catch up with others.

(and some I haven't seen in years, including the '71 240Z owner - who's name escapes me again!)

Edited by BensDR30

Im in love with Chef's car. :)

Was a good day out, had a good time putting the sunnies on and off every 5mins lol

Cant wait till next year. Hopefully the car will be ready :bunny:

Big thanks to all the organises.

You mean ZG, not ZR

:)

Nope.. ZR :bunny: There were two 200ZR's .. the white one and the red one.

Big thanks to all the organisers.. had a great time out as usual! Great atmosphere and great attitudes at AJD.

Nope.. ZR :) There were two 200ZR's .. the white one and the red one.

Big thanks to all the organisers.. had a great time out as usual! Great atmosphere and great attitudes at AJD.

lol, I was referring to the discussion regarding 240Z's with nose cones - they are a 'ZG' model (HS30H)

(I know that there were 2x 200ZRII's there, I always liked the 300ZR myself :bunny:)

Looked like a good day out there...some awesome pics guys..pity i couldnt be there..double pity i had to pull out...but finishing off a burnout pad has priorities...plus i taught my 11 year old how to do heli's :( ...on mud until he gets good at it..then go onto the pad....jus not in my 31 :( ....by the looks of it, it wouldve been interesting getting a car with minispool and drag slicks onto the grass